Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
**EDITED BY MODERATOR**

If you'd like to sell product on this forum, please contact the site administrator and view the information in the vendor for sale forum.

·
Registered
668 Posts
wait... so the holes i have now... won't fit my license plate? interesting... anyone find an alternate place for the license plate that's not so ugly looking but won't get me a ticket for not having a front plate?

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
well first, dirty up your front license plate (some of your local bug juice/splatter might work best). cover it up with something and leave it in the car (glove compartment?). if you get pulled over, tell them it just fell off and youll put it back on first thing when you get home. besides, youre MUCH more likely to get a ticket for your front license plate IF you got pulled over for something else. i.e. speeding....hmmmmm?

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Only problem is in So.Cal big brother is watching(intersection CAMERAS). friend of mine is a cop, he says near future they'll start writing more tickets for NO front plate. I run my front plate, why give them one more reason to pull you over.Bad enough cops hate import rice rockets. i.e. big exhaust,big wing,big wheels/lol

·
Registered
668 Posts
some states don't require a front plate, but MO and IL where I drive through both require it. :( What's the reasoning for them anyway? so if i tailgate a cop he can get my license???

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
pretty much the same reason why they need a rear one ;-)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.