IW STi Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys just installed the batmobile overlays i purchased off this site. kind of wanted to clear my headlights but i thought i would give these a try first,and i must say i am very happy. super easy to do i did it in about 30 minutes with no air bubbles at all:D

·
Premium Member
4,080 Posts
ESsTeAEyEe said:
uh oh...you've made the headlight clearing gods angry. :p

Did you just buy those from the private for sale forum?

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Muffnbluff said:
uh oh...you've made the headlight clearing gods angry. :p

Did you just buy those from the private for sale forum?
yeah theres a vendor on here that goes by blue batmobile it only cost 18 bucks shipped so i thought what the hell it beats risking my lights in the oven and i think it looks really good..you cant even tell there overlays even when your up close and gives the cleared out look although essteaeyee's work is beautiful and i would have him clear my headlights out in a second if i lived by him:D

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^^^ it doesnt cover anything that has to do with the HID system, only the amber pieces that people like to take out, they are pre-cut pieces they do not cover the whole light:D and those are the only pics i have:cool:

·
Registered
506 Posts
That is what I did to my headlights too because couldn't get help to clear mine .... and the 2 guys I know that did theirs screwed them up a bit.

Can someone that has done them before without screwing up give me a hand ?
I am in Orlando ... would drive a little to Tampa etc if someone could give me a hand ... Thanks!

·
Registered
421 Posts
haha clearing the headlights isnt so much of a risk as you guys say it is to be! if you put a temp sensor by the headlights when your driving it you'll probably see that its pretty damn close to 200 degrees... just make sure you preheat the oven and use silicone rtv #2 when sealing it back up... its way easy, but the tints look good, i thought you were talking abot cat eyes though

1 - 11 of 11 Posts