IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This thread is dedicated to Russian dash cam "entertainment"! Be it road rage, accidents, or simply the unexpected! There's a gazillion out there so I thought that it might be a good idea to regroup them all in one thread, so feel free to post your finds! :naughty:

(Most of the following vids are reposts found on this site but enjoy!) :)

RUSSIAN SUBARU RELATED CRASHES:

RUSSIAN ACCIDENTS AND ROAD RAGE

RUSSIAN WTF / UNEXPECTED

... more to come when I feel bored! :D

·
Registered
9,141 Posts

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
....watching these videos made me cancel my current auto insurance policy allowing me to switch to a policy that covers ALL my aftermarket parts...
lol...nobody does that here (covers aftermarket parts for performance) In fact when I had my turbo'd cobalt, I inquired to my company if I was able to insure and they said if I add a single performance part (suspension or engine) then they would not cover me. I called around and no other insurance company would cover that either. So wtv haha

·
Registered
131 Posts
:lol::lol::lol:
Grand Theft Auto - Moscow for realz

Subaru power bro!
Not Moscow.
Crazy vid though, Russia is chug-full of drivers that cut right in front of you like that. That dude got exactly what he deserved. His girl is way to calm though, a normal one would've started screaming a minute into the crazies.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
LiveLeak.com - Road Rage Taken To A Whole New Level - Drivers Racing Through Town GTA Style

Gas must be cheap in Russia. Sti used about half a tank just to fuck with some retard. With I could have seen the scuffle though.
repost my friend... see further up the page:

Can't find the following vid on YouTube... anyhow here's the link to it:

Russian Road Rage - White GR Subaru chase
Same video, I only used a different title... :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 78 Posts