IW STi Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I was going through the Vendor Announcements in another forum and noticed that they were giving away a free blue racer gauge. I know its kind of ricey but I thought free is free, so why not. Anyway, I didn't see the posting on here so I thought I would start one so that everyone could part take. Consider this as my unselfish contribution for the day. :lol: Enjoy!

Want to be one of the first to own a brand new Defi Blue Racer Gauge? Click on the link below to sign up!

Click Here to Enter
Simply sign up for our monthly newsletter before September 30th and you're automatically entered into the contest. No purchase necessary to win, only one entry per person. Registration ends on 09/30/06. Winner will be selected by drawing and will be posted on the EDO Performance website October. 15, 2006.

**You might be asked to confirm your email address to finalize the sign up process. It is important that you confirm your address, otherwise you will not be included in the drawing. Terms and Conditions Apply, PLEASE READ ALL RULES CAREFULLY**

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.