IW STi Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you can probably tell, the forum has undergone some major upgrades. The most visible and usable upgrades that have been made is the addition of Post Icons. Other changes have been made which ensure the reliability and security of the forum.

Please let me know if you find any bugs. I am working on the site colors right now as we speak, so I already know about that bug.

Thanks,

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
JJ, not sure but the time stamps seem weird... I'm on PST, but the times for the most recent posts seem off by five hours. For example Canadaman13 just posted this:

http://www.imprezawrxsti.com/postnuke/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=4751 and it shows the time as 12:51 pm.

I should probably check my profile settings to see if my time zone got changed in the upgrade... ???

EDIT: Just checked it and I don't even see a timezone setting anymore. Just FYI. Thanks and great job BTW.

EDIT: Ah found it under PostNuke settings. My timezone is still correct but posts are showing up as two hours later than they should for me so the timestamp timezone conversion is not working right I think. Thanks!

·
Drive True
6,833 Posts
I got the RS6

Hmm I see you reorganized the forums a bit...looks good, keep up the good work!

·
retired mod
4,012 Posts
JJ, my times are out 2 hours like RadarOnPaws, also checked my time settings in postnuke...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Beautiful site! This reflects a LOT of hard work.

My STi's almost broken in and I can find third gear much of the time...

One tiny problem - where's North Carolina? Doesn't seem to be represented in the regional forums. I count 47 states, so Alaska and Hawaii are looking for a home as well. NC would probably fit in more with the South Atlantic states, not dissing our friends to the North.

Thanks for your attention,

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm on the East coast, and my profile is correct, but the time posted is ahead by 2 hours as well. I believe that will put be somewhere in the Atlantic ocean.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
The clock thing can be worked around by lying about your time zone by two hours.

The missing states thing should be a simple fix. How about it, JJ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts