Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Peoples reactions to seeing and Sti

I have a set of 4 Bridgestone Potenza re070 225/45R17 tires. These cost around ~$800-1000 new and these still have about ~90% tread as I only used them for about 2-3 weeks if that, during break in. I really need the money for this because my buyer backed out and now I have my new tires and im out a good bit o dough. Any offers are welcome. So just post or email me:[email protected] If the price is right, I will do free shipping.

Robert~

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Huntsville, AL, but I can ship anywhere and if the offer is right, I'll do it for free.

rObert~

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
still looking for offers, basically new tires that range up to ~$900 or so, ANY OFFERS would be great as my bill for my new tires come in soon and i need them paid PleasE!

Robert~

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i guess they dropped the price on them some, when i first got the car iknow tire rack had em for around ~225 each or so, but now that summer is gone and they are "best sellers" maybe they just decided to drop the price on em some. Otherwise I wouldnt have changed tires. *shrug*. Still for sale. Looking for around ~$500 shipped.

Robert~

·
Registered
575 Posts
450 bones shipped and I will take them off your back..... Before the deal goes thru I would like to see pictures of the tires.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.