IW STi Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in a smaller town and there are like 5 STI in my whole city. I have never met any of them since they are older guys that only drive theirs once in awhile, plus they are not much into the car seen. Alot of WRX and EVOS but im the only real modded STI.

I was wondering if anyone in michigan would be willing to meet up with me sometime that has a very modded STI. I have been wanting to ride in a high horsepower STI to see what i want to do for my future mods. So if there is anyone that is willing to let me ride along sometime, please let me know. I am kinda lonely in this little town call midland, without any high horsepower STIs or even very many STIs period. Anyone willing let me know.

·
Registered
116 Posts
There are 5 STis in Midland ? That seems like a lot compared to the size of your town.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Im one of the old guys that only drives once in a while :).

^ SPD IND I will probably be down to see you this summer for a tune. Have you done much with nitrous and STIs. I have a big bottle I bought for the Conquest and dont want it to go to waste. Conquest will probably be sold or parted this summer also.

Any of you guys run at Waterford Hills?

I work across the street from Chemical. Have never seen that STI before, but if I do I will let them know.

Tony

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
yea im gonna hit waterford hills this year, and im sure boondock will too. sorry for thread jacking.

·
Registered
792 Posts
3 of us are going to head down for a track day. 2 STIs and a modded 05 Stang.
If all goes well I may grab a mid 90s BMW and start welding.

I will post when we decide to go if anyone wants to meet up.

Tony

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
leave it in another post so we dont thread jack the OP. keep us all udated so we all can meet up then. we have a while till we see some warm weather!!! im gonna try to enjoy snow baording if we ever get some real snow down.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts