·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
****REDUCED PRICE****

Yes I decided to sell my car. Here goes:

2006 Red Mitsubishi Evolution MR
10,900 miles

No accidents. Clean title. Not even a door ding. Warranty still good. Most it was ever modified was DP, catback and intake, nothing major. It is in like new condition. Never launched. First 1500 it was properly broken in.

$30,499 INCLUDING the following for free:

Samco IC hoses and clamps ($280) (installed)
Lo-Jack (yes it is transferable for $99, I looked into it) ($1000) (installed)
Tinted windows ($230) (installed)

Yes I know you can get a new one for $33,000 BUT I am throwing in Lo-jack which is a $1000 value. So over a new one, you save $1000 and get some extra stuff. Plus you get ALL the stock parts! Nothing is missing.

The car is MINT. It still smells new. Not a door ding.

Pictures available on request.

PLEASE!!!! BUY IT!!! Someone!

·
Registered
13,608 Posts
Wow....I wish had the $$$$/my own place......why are you selling it??

Bump for a nice deal.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Peleg said:
Wow....I wish had the $$$$/my own place......why are you selling it??

Bump for a nice deal.

I want a 94 RX-7. I have it picked out and would like to get it this week but I need to sell the Evo before. Please! Someone before the RX-7 sells!!! :-(

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Do yourself and everyone who hates the sound of chainsaws a favor and keep the EVO.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Warharan said:
I want a 94 RX-7. I have it picked out and would like to get it this week but I need to sell the Evo before. Please! Someone before the RX-7 sells!!! :-(
I know you said you have the RX-7 picked out, but my cousin is selling his RX-7. Just figured you might want to have a look since you are in the market.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=210415774&dealer_id=58612249&car_year=1994&search_type=both&num_records=&make=MAZDA&transmission=&model=RX7&distance=25&make2=&address=14059&advanced=&certified=&max_mileage=&max_price=&bkms=1160355350367&sort_type=priceDESC&min_price=&body_code=0&end_year=2007&color=&start_year=1981&drive=&engine=&fuel=&doors=&style_flag=1&cardist=6

Good luck in the sale and hunt for a FD :tup:

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
^ holy crap that is one hell of an rx-7; and the price is reasonably considering what kind of stuff u r getting in that rx-7. Wish that thing could pass emissons in california =(

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know all about RX-7s and the grief they come with, hahaha.

So anyone interested???

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
johnlude85 said:
pshhhh...id see if that guy who knows the guy with the rx7 wants to trader his rx7 for your evo.

Already tried. He has 2 other cars.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
yeah new evo 9 mr are only 33k?
i thought they were like 37k~ if so i might consider getting evo9mr.
lol j/k. but that's a good price for evo

·
Registered
795 Posts
My buddy just blew his rx-7 to hell on the highway shifting from 4th to 5th it was a sad sight to see. He pulled on me and as he shifted his motor blew, These cars are money pits if you ask me there hard to work on and even harder to keep on the road. But there fast and sexy as hell... Good luck

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
jdmmuscle said:
My buddy just blew his rx-7 to hell on the highway shifting from 4th to 5th it was a sad sight to see. He pulled on me and as he shifted his motor blew, These cars are money pits if you ask me there hard to work on and even harder to keep on the road. But there fast and sexy as hell... Good luck

They are a pain in the ass to keep, like a demanding child, but when they work, oh yes, sexy and fast as hell. Worth it to me.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

Who knows maybe I'll come back to the STi again when the next gen is out.

With that, someone please buy my car before I miss out on this RX-7 I'm trying to get this week, hahaha.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bump! PLEASE SOMEONE!!! Tell your friends!

Monday special: Free HKS Type 1 Turbo timer included!

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.