IW STi Forum banner

141 - 146 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Adam West? As in Batman? Boy, we're reaching into some odd nooks and crannies to get our pearls, eh? :lol:
Odd nooks and crannies are about the only place I've ever found my pearls ;) Kind of like buying a Lexus to get a fast sports car :D

Woldplayer said:
Chris,

Save your money and buy the '09 ZR1. Amazing.
Im stretching to buy the Z06 and its 8k off of MSRP. Imagine the 125k$ ZR1 and all of it's markup!
For that, I could have a Z06, a Honda Fit for rainy days, and a new Honda Pilot for the spousal unit!

Hopefully one of the ZR1s will turn up here at work though. Im not a *huge* fan of the window in the hood, but I'd like to see it in person before making any "judgements". ;)

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
...Kind of like buying a Lexus to get a fast sports car...
It may be a little bit before your time, but I remember the first Subarus to hit the US - never in a million years would I have guessed that they'd someday make these cars. They were a joke - but so were Toyotas back then. Things have changed, and we've all benefited.

·
Registered
876 Posts
It may be a little bit before your time, but I remember the first Subarus to hit the US - never in a million years would I have guessed that they'd someday make these cars. They were a joke - but so were Toyotas back then. Things have changed, and we've all benefited.
I remember them well... I lived in Alaska in the 70s.
Like the first Hondas, the Toyoyas, and the Datsuns.

I remember seeing my first 3rd-gen Camaro in 1982 and thinking "Holy cow! It looks like a Lotus. Those things will sell MILLIONS!" :p Turns out I should have paid more attention to the Honda CVCC Accords. *They* sold the millions :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Sorry to BUMP this but is anyone still getting results like this? I am going back and forth between this setup and a Full Race Twin Scroll GT35R. I just want the pull down low and am only amaing for ~400awhp.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have a SZ55 for sale right now for anyone considering one after reading all these reviews! $500 shipped ceramic coated hot side and cold side.

141 - 146 of 146 Posts