IW STi Forum banner

Foglight Prewiring?

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  StiBoy 
Door panels...

you need the relay to plug into the right side of the fuse box (i think it's the fourth down from top. you can get the relay from the dealer $39.20. i dont have the subaru part # on hand. i found it by writing down the part # of another relay and doing a serch on google using only the number from the existing relay (same as you need), the search only gave 1 result. it was something like "endwrench reference". manchester, new hampshire dealer has one in stock ask for sully, im sure they would be willing to ship it for you. dealers # 603-668-2411. they were stuck with two of them that were special ordered for a wholesale account that didnt need them in after all. you can pm or email me if you have any other questions. i will post part # if i can find it.

ted

Bus Crash video

or use factory relay/fusing/wiring and cut over relay trigger to new power source.

i am doing this saturday, i can let you know wire colors and location if you would like.

ted

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.