IW STi Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,416 Posts
zasy99 said:
There is a meet we hold every 2 weeks in south west palm beach (delray) on the north-west corner of lincoln and us1 at 6pm, we meet there and go other places, the next one will be on the 21st of October.
Hey i am visiting in Vero Beach right now. I wouldn't mind meeting up with you guys and hanging out. How far away are you from Vero? Also where do you meet up at, as in is there a specific place or building?

· Registered
50 Posts
Sorry, I'm not on this board too often hence my late reply.

We skipped the last meet due to a number of people being out of town, the next one is currently planned for November 5th, it looks like we are gonna go a bit further north this time to accomodate our slightly more northern bretheren. A final place hasn't been set, word has it somewhere around Lake Worth.

ride_the_pony69: Vero Beach is quite far, if we do go to Lake worth that'd be around 90+ miles, if we do it down in the regular spot then over a hundred miles.

I'll be sure to post back when a time and place is definite.

· Registered
50 Posts
West Palm Beach Meet

OK, we have a place and a time for our next meet, this one should be good.

For the full details head on over to our official meet thread here.

The location, date and time are in the first post.

Here is a quick summary:

State: FL
City: Lake Worth
Intersection: Northwest corner of Lake Ave/Lake Worth Rd. and A1A/Ocean drive.
Date: 11/5/2006
Time: 17:00 (5pm) EST

Click here for a map.

Like I said in my previous post I don't really check in here often so if you have any questions best post up in our official thread, I'll check back here sometime on Saturday though just in case.

Hope to meet some folks up there.

Chris

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.