IW STi Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What ever happened to the group buy of those Canadian STi floor mats. I missed out; are you guys going to do another buy? I'm not sure what forum to post in sorry if this is the wrong place. May be the site could sell them like the shirts and cap. BTW the shirts are really cool. 8)

·
Registered
169 Posts
I don't know about that flat 4 engineering...I ordered a set of floormats from them about 3 weeks ago and they still haven't shown up.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Just cancelled my order with flat4engineering. Turns out they had no stock. Didn't seem to bother them in the least that they wasted a week of my time. :-?

Anyway, Mastro Subaru has them in stock, and can also get blue mats with the same STI graphics as the gray ones everyone else sells. I've dealt with Bill at Mastro in the past, and he's a straight shooter.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Well I finally got my floormats from Flat 4 Engineering. I think that's pretty crappy to let people order them like that when they weren't in stock, without letting them know. I was waiting for a long time. But anyhow, I have them now and I'm quite happy with them. They look really good!:)

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got mine too and the're great!!! Thanks for the info Hummer. 8)

·
Registered
267 Posts
Guess I was a lucky one. I called them to check if they were instock, and the guy asked me what price I'd seen them for. Before I could respond, he gave them to me for $89.00 shipping included. Took 5 business days, and they look great.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts