IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, So I spent $32,000 including the compass, alarm system upgrade and armrest thing ....

There are no floor mats !!!???? what the hell is up with that? Seriously, they couldn't throw those in? I don't even see them on the Accessory/Option cards ........

Did I just get screwed?

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
No you did not. No one but the canadians got them. Look in the INTERIOR section. There are a couple places to get a set from.

·
Registered
631 Posts
hehehe..., that's funny

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
evo service manual

Need4Speed said:
There are no floor mats !!!????
i don't mean to bust on ya, but i'll ask what ever other reader is gonna think: did you just land on the planet?? :p how long have you been following the sti? we've known for months that there would be no floor mats or radio.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Floormats are NOT included - if you search the various forums you'll find a few options. Some folks are ordering from Canada, I ordered a set from England (which were expensive, and will take some time to receive, but look nice) and some are just going the "el cheapo" route till SOA makes these available to us in the US. I've seen a group buy or tewo but was too late to be included....AND I HEAR YA ROB!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What burns my butt the most is the fact that I posted this in the exterior forum ... what was I thinking ....

I didn't drool over the STi for the last 6-7 months, I already had a WRX I was pretty happy with ... I didn't pay attention to small details like floor mats ... even the dealer seemed surprised ..... Oh well, Canada it is ....

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
I should have tried to have the dealer throw those in as a sign of appreciation for the purchase, but they don't come from factory..

Need4Speed said:
OK, So I spent $32,000 including the compass, alarm system upgrade and armrest thing ....

There are no floor mats !!!???? what the hell is up with that? Seriously, they couldn't throw those in? I don't even see them on the Accessory/Option cards ........

Did I just get screwed?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Re: I would've offered him a ride!

I was given a choice of floor mats or free oil change for life. I made my own floor mats from a sheet of Rubber Diamond plate.

·
Registered
125 Posts
you really don't want the floor mats. Same quality as the crappy carpeting, mines falling apart after only 800 miles

·
Registered
32 Posts
I asked for, and got from my dealer, those heavy duty rubber floor mats with channels. At least I didn't drive away from the dealership with bare floorboards! :) Besides, these thick rubber mats look like just the thing for the upcoming Winter. I mean, who wants to set their snow and ice encrusted boots/shoes on one of those pretty, custom STi mats? I'll buy a set of them whenever they are made available again, and at a reasonable price.

Chuck

1 - 20 of 41 Posts