IW STi Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The response to the last call for donations was overwhelming! Thanks to all! I wanted to let you know that because of the flood of donations, it will take me awhile to get everybodies access up to speed. I anticipate having that caught up by Sunday.

In other news, IPB has been purchased and we will be installing it in the next few weeks.

Thanks,

JJ

·
So Gangster It Hurts
3,520 Posts
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Hullo!

Excellent! I'm sure the donations will keep coming in, too. If you need any help with the site, give me a shout, along with everyone else who's volunterring. ;)

·
Registered
69 Posts
RE: funny stuff...might be old

JJ said:
...because of the flood of donations, it will take me awhile to get everybodies access up to speed. I anticipate having that caught up by Sunday.

Thanks,

JJ
The date of your post leads me to believe that you would have everybody updated by January 9th. I'm trying to be patient, but I sent my money November 30th and have not seen any acknowledgement yet. :(

Sue :)

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RE: Re: RE: 50/50 lock

Like I said in the other thread- everybody who donated should have access now. If not, please PM me and you will get a email once you are added. Once we move to IPB, the donation process will be automated, which will be better for all involved.

JJ

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey JJ ... nerobbq here. New Donating Member back in Dec 2004... PM'd you several times now, No response-reply etc...PM's seem stuck in "outbox" rather than "sentbox" , any suggestions ??? :-? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
i sent u quite a few pms and left messages on the board whats up with my access?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts