IW STi Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, smalllll story to start with: my mom has a Plymouth minivan that was at the Dodge dealer getting work done. We needed to go pick it up. So I dropped her off and was leaving through an intersection with a light. Completely clear, so I hit 2nd and gun it and get some MAJOR fishtailing all the way around the concrete median and into the left hand lane (I was turning left)...perfectly done. Right after, I look back and see a fair-sized group of people standing in the Dodge lot and staring at me. :D

Man...I LOVE this car!

RN

·
Registered
586 Posts
Lucky Buzzard, I have to use the e-brake to do that. Crank wheel, e-brake, gas. Repeat until all forward momentum is lost. :-?
Do you have to modulate the gas pedal like you're doing a cone slalom?

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll get it on video sometime.

Got into and mostly through intersection in 1st. Shift to 2nd, cut wheel some, speed up and when at peak torque, cut wheel the rest of the way and NAIL the gas. Keep on the gas while the rear end steps out but slowly let off so it doesn't jerk out of the fishtailing. Make sure to have no barriers or anything else to hit nearby when you try it the first few times. After a while, it's easy to control.

RN

1 - 4 of 4 Posts