·
Premium Member
5,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
5,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)

Got these done a while back. I think they help make it less commercial - It kind of in my front yard

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2gYzeG9]IMG_3457 by markatlux, on Flickr[/URL]

Building full length rear shelves above head height. Then permanently install the compressor so we can use the 3/4 in drive gun. We hardly need air any more though since electric tools have become so good. At that point the whole basic plan will be complete, and I can finally clean up, bring over the rest of the bigger tools, press, spring compressor etc. and get them into semi permanent locations.

But, I'm on vacation and I'll have a fully rebuilt trans to reinstall when I get home before I can work on shelving. It's already nice, but I have an interior lighting improvement project planned, and outside work lights eventually - I looked at some nice LED floods I really liked for a different project and learned they we over $700 a fixture! I "only" want three :) Not going that route. Have to work on it.

The Trans: Going to swap the the longer 07+ gears while it's apart. Only debated with myself about it for a few minutes. I have plenty of power for longer gearing and hopefully it will minimize the number of time I reach fuel cut in lower gears. Previously 1st through 3rd, if I stepped on it and waited a second I 'd already have hit it.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts