IW STi Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Re: Start Drooling

"One of the best white STi pics I've seen.... I dunno why... just shows off the car well. "

The grey concrete background, upclose works well.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
interesting comments about the photo, thanks for the compliments!
did i get a good deal? sort of, it was about $400 more than what I wanted to spend on the car ($700 over invoice). but there were only a few white ones left in the area and this one had only 8 miles on it (no one test drove it). I'm located in Seattle. the hardest part was trading in my wife's car for such a hit. we took about 2 grand less on it than what we probably would of made selling it privately. but we'd been advertising the damn thing for about 5 months already and were sick of it!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Yeah, if it makes you feel any better I know that some states (like Ohio) give you a tax break and only tax you on the difference. ie a $15K trade in cuts your taxes in half. On a $30K car thats a big deal.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

the lower angle shot is a photoshop lowering job
window tint is new (30%). looks darker because it was gloomy out.
[/i]

·
Registered
35 Posts
Is this a reasonable price?

DANG...I had no idea that an STI could split wood. I'm thinking that since the car sits so low to the ground that it could probably be used as a snow plowing vehicle also. I have also noticed that it gets pretty warm up in the engine compartment and with that kind of heat, a person could probably use it for grilling hotdogs. If anyone has any other use for this vehicle, please let me know :eek: .

Seriously, your white with silver looks very nice. Enjoy your new ride and welcome to the club! 8) .

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
split wood? damn straight! and that's super dense old-growth cedar. she's a beast. we're stoked.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts