IW STi Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup.....she's finally at the dealer. I was alerted by a spy I had in place watching the dealer 24/7.....naw, but thanks for the pre-call info Lance!

With the wedding here in 2 days (can you say freaked out?), I won't get to her until next weekend, but I wanted to spend this time to ask....

Can anyone beat an order-to-delivery time of 8 months and 23 days? DAMN THAT SUCKED!!!

October 17th 2002 - July 10th, 2003

·
Registered
81 Posts
Nope.. Mine was WAAY shorter than that.. Oh, sorry, was that out loud? ;)

Congrats on the new car and the new wife!! (not in that order by the way)

·
Registered
396 Posts
WRX vs. STi

By the time my car shows, I'll beat you on the order-to-delivery time. Mine was ordered 9 days after yours (10/26/2002) and I will be waiting another month, maybe two.

You know, if you were to get all the papers signed and faxed in, I could deliver your new STi to the steps of the church at the end of the wedding. Hey, better than a limo right?

Congratulations again.

-Lance

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
[b]MSRP in CT[/b]

July 17, 2001 to May 30, 2003. :) Sorry, but you lose!! :D

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
Well technically no one could order one before October when Worm posted about it. If a dealer tried to fax in an order SOA would just send it back saying they were not offering the STi. I went the day Worm posted and ordered mine, Oct. 15, 2002. I was trying to get on a waiting list way before that but no one around here would start one.

·
Registered
410 Posts
CloNeGTS said:
Can anyone beat an order-to-delivery time of 8 months and 23 days? DAMN THAT SUCKED!!!

October 17th 2002 - July 10th, 2003
Yep. I called around and put a deposit down on her on a saturday. She rolled in the next saturday 2 weeks early. So my order to delivery was 7 days. I got real lucky. Course now i need to order some friggin free time to enjoy it. Peace!!

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
I test drove and put a deposit on 06/30/03. My beautiful black baby with smokin silver wheels arrived on 07/10/03. It seemed like forever!!1 :evil: But now it's like "bring it on....I'll swallow you and spit you out" i havent had such a ride since my 430 cu in pontiac. but this is quicker (by a second and a half) and handles and brakes infinetly better. Only the second black one in R.I. Wanna a race? :wink: Mark Power5

·
Registered
614 Posts
Hey Clone - can't beat ya but CAN say my wait was forever and a day it seemed.....1/11/03 vs. 7/12/03.....and smiling ever since!

·
Registered
857 Posts
removing that silly sticker on the front doors...

hmmm... i called on a monday, 6/02/03. on 6/03/03, i drove home with mine...

[insert smart-ass smiley]....

·
Registered
410 Posts
Son of a gun clone! Looking at your pics reminds me how clean my sti used to be. I am gonna take some pics of mine just to show everyone that i am not joking when i say i have taken such horrible car of my new baby. over 2 months now and not even a wash. I did this week finally find a fantastic detailer to replace my previous one who moved to seattle. So my car is gonna go from 2 months of neglect to being cleaned and detailed every week. I got my stereo system put in and my windows tinted this week though. Next week some more work is being done on it then I will finally clean her up. Peace!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts