IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. Been lurking around here for quite some time. Probably over a year. I've always toyed with the notion of buying the STi since it first came out, but I'm a cheap bastard so I've been driving my current car (1990 Eclispe Turbo) to the ground. She's finally taking a slow but sure dump so this past weekend I decided to test drive the Sti. Well.... She's coming home with me this Saturday... :naughty: I've waited years for this, what's another 4 days? :notsure: This weekend begins the all too fabulous break-in... I'll post pics soon. Oh, and she's white... I like her white- just like my women. ;)

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Congrats!! Either way shes a dirty girl underneath.....hahaha. jk

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
weclome

·
Registered
342 Posts
Break in period was awful for me. I don't drive too many miles each day (Use my VW for those long trips...32mpg on regular)...so it took a good month or two before I hit 1,000 + miles. Oh the agony I had to go through...

·
Registered
2019 WRX
4,512 Posts
Welcome! Unfortunately, yes the break in period is 1000 miles. Keep her under 4k until you hit 1000 miles and then your good to go!

·
Registered
158 Posts
It seems like forever to hit that 1 k mark. Enjoy the new ride and welcome.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Picked her up yesterday and took her for about a 175 mile trip today. :banana: Dumb arse me took the camera, but the battery wasn't charged. :crash: Still managed to get 1 or 2 pics. I'll post if they come out decent enough. Wow... I can't wait 'til she's fully broken in. I'm 1/5 of the way there with over 200 miles. These cars drink gas! :eek: I'm happy though. :tup:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts