1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
I kinda like my front end. That new end kind of looks like a Toyota Yaris

·
Registered
233 Posts
I don't think it looks cheap. I'm actually getting an RX8 vibe from it. Not very Subaru but doesn't look aftermarket. It looks like a totally different car. I like it.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
this thread needs a poll

Wow, to me that looks even worse than the original, especially the bit that looks like a 7 in the middle (i-badge?).:tdown: STi by Mazda?
add a poll to the thread, let the voters decide...:)

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I agree with most: ugly! def not better than the 06 front end. Personalyl I really dislike the 06 front end, but that kit makes it look even worse!

·
Registered
192 Posts
ewwww no way I like the way the 06 front end looks. I can think of a couple other things to spend 1,100 on instead of makin the car look like that!

·
Registered
393 Posts
I got a mazda vibe from it. Different, but not an agressive look that I like about the OEMs

·
Registered
313 Posts
:notsure:
not really horrible looking but i'd keep the original and just add a cf lip over that.

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

·
Registered
812 Posts
i don't like it either. it reminds me of barney or something, like the front end is smiling at me. doesn't go with the mean looking headlights. the 06 headlights are FTW.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts