eibachs lowered about 1 1/4 front 1 inch in rear

BEFORE

AFTER

i also changed all the badges to red color

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my buddy owns a sticker shop and i just gave him the size of the stock stickers and he made the stickers for me

tony

·
Registered
542 Posts
Yeah, it definitely looks better. :)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Auto-dimming mirror... Like it or not?

stickers had to be done it was getting to me. buddy owns a sticker shop so he made it in red.

heres some new pics of her

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
STIMPV1 said:
NORCALSTI,

How do you like the springs? Rougher ride? Better handling? Do tires rub?
yes i would like to know this as well... also do they have an STi specific set of springs or did you just use the WRX springs?

Robert~

·
Registered
5,261 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
The drop looks perfect. Hows the handling and any nvh increase from stock??

Btw, static ninos has a ad in vendors classified over on nasioc for these springs shipped for $219. So just wanted to give you a heads up to save u some money.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Dang man you rock! thanks! Ya Im looking to do that and the sways this coming week :) should be one seriously stable car :)

Robert~

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
staticx313 said:
the sways
Did you decide which ones yet?

Man, all you dudes making all these mods so quickly is really making me jealous. :) Unfortunately I have a house to get ready to sell so that's where my money will be going. :D

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Yup Im going to get the Eibach (i think... i really dont wanna overdo the mods all at once) and the Cobb tuning sway bars. I will keep everyone updated as I go. :) Nino has the eibachs (so im told) for $219 and holy crap Im probably going to order them this week. Although I dont want to waste all my money (exhaust, springs, sways, alignment, oil change, etc) all that is this week... :( I have the cash, but i want to save it for once, just my modding 1/2 of me says just get the stuff. :D Anyways, exhaust was shipped out today and i wil lkeep everyone posted on the other suspension mods.

Robert~

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Has anyone tried the Tein S-Tech springs? I know tein is a great company and I saw a set of springs on ebay (for the Sti NEW) for $145!!! ($30 shipping handling , but still thats only $175). I was wondering if anyone knew if the drop was too much or what and how they worked out?

Part #, Description, Drop (F/R), Spring Rate (kgf/mm) . SKS60-AUB00, 04+ Impreza WRX (include STI), 1.3"1.6", 2.8 / 3.2

Any help would be great! Thanks.

Robert~

edit: And btw , Im was very excited that someone took the time to go out and search for this deal and show it to me. Thank you!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm not familiar with the Tein S-tech but I have the High-tech in my '02 WRX and was thinking of getting them for my STI. The cool thing with the tein high-tech is they are made of vanadium which makes them lighter weight than a standard steel spring. The drop is only slightly less than the eibachs in the front. But I personally think the eibachs look better since the front is slightly lower and looks more even.

http://www.tein.com/subaru.html
For 04 GDA - Tein S-tech lowers F/R -2.4/-1.3
For 04 GDA - Tein High-Tech lowers F/R -1.8/-0.7
For 02-03 GDA - Tein High-Tech lowers F/R -1.4/-0.6 ** this is weird, should there be a difference? **

http://www.eibach.com
For STI - Eibach Pro-Kit lowers F/R -1.2/-0.8

One word of caution. Check with the company on the lowering for the STI because the STI is 10mm lower than the stock WRX. So thats .4 inches difference. I would verify this with your brand of choice.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
1000 mile break-in

ya I like how the eibachs level it out. Rather then just dropping it. I dont like how the nose kinda looks like it wants to just jump in the air all the time.

Robert~

·
Registered
454 Posts
NORCALSTI said:
How do you like the gauge pod? Does it block your side window defroster vent? I wanna replace my factory boost gauge with one on the pillar, and from what I can tell most of these a-pillar gauge pods block that vent.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts