IW STi Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup here are some low res pics i took with a cell phone cuz my old lady had our digital out of town.. Ill get some more
Just got windows tinted and installed TEIN springs..and of course reppin IWSTI

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
suprsuby said:
Just in that one picture cuz the ground isn't level.
yah sorry i was backing out my driveway and my buddy took the pic...its only aobut 1.5" lower than stock

·
Registered
542 Posts
Schatz said:
jungo.. ya! i love the way they ride, and they dont make any noise..there perfect.
Good man, I was asking because I've read a lot of bad reviews on them and I have a set on the basement waiting for me to make my mind. Thanks for the info, I think Ima try them now. Did you have to change anything other than the spring?

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
How's the ride? Less bouncy than stock? Or more?

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Welcome, and i am also interested in how they ride, S-techs right not H-techs

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
S-techs, they ride good, our roads here arnet the greatest (ND) but they ride good, its a tish ,more bouncy than stock but not too bad... and the installw as like a 2 on a 5 scale with air tools..took about 1hour1/2

lata future mods plan on accessoport and exhaust...new wheels, and some differant interior pieces.

·
Registered
509 Posts
I have had the S Techs for about 9k miles now and I love them. The only downside to them is they will destroy the stock shocks/struts or whatever. But that to me just means future upgrade so for now im gonna rock em. Nice car 2.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No, just springs, and no didnt cut bumpstops, ive been into susp. along time and i dunno who has had these and cut em, but pointless...to me..would ride ****tier with less bumpstop..and possibly make more noise.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
speedjunkie said:
I have had the S Techs for about 9k miles now and I love them. The only downside to them is they will destroy the stock shocks/struts or whatever. But that to me just means future upgrade so for now im gonna rock em. Nice car 2.

How soon do they destroy the struts?

I just picked up a set with the stock sti suspension and they were only on the stock struts for about 1000 miles... do you think I should be worried about the struts going bad? I am in the process of removing the springs because it's just too low with my car and lip... My first struts were clunking in the rear so that is why I picked up this set..

Thanks,
-Nigel

1 - 19 of 19 Posts