IW STi Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

What do the new seats look like then? And can anyone, that has seen the sti in person, tell me if the carpet and seats are truly that beautiful blue? All of the pics in the gallery make the interior look "muddy".

·
Registered
526 Posts
silver pictures

Hehe, this is kinda funny because these are probably the oldest pictures of the new STi you can find. Notice that the gauges are even wrong.

·
Registered
631 Posts
What do you mean wrong seats? Could you explain further. Everyhitng that I've read said that we'd be getting the blue ecstaine seats.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Right, our seats will be those colors....but they won't be those seats. We pretty much get the WRX seats with the new fabric on em....from what it looks like. The rest of the world gets these pimp looking body form fitting units.....not us.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
too correct you guys, THOSE are the seats we'll be GETTING and those are the gauges we'll be GETTING, i sat in the car were GETTING whooot its nice as hell, there not the WRX seats there totally different as seen in the pic those are the seats we are getting!, now the carpet on the other hand is a a dark gray/black, its not BLUE from what i understand

so take it as its worth :D

·
Registered
866 Posts
Which THOSE. The first ones or the second ones.

BTW, I also sat in the STi with the second seats. Along with ScoobyDo, SnowbordrWRX, Connie and any one else who went to the Peterson Auto Museum.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
The first sets of pictures are NOT the stuff we are getting. The pictures shown in our gallery (where the second seat picture was pulled from) is what is being shown in all North American shows.

And the carpet has been blue in all new STis, overseas and here.

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
Re: Conversation with dealer

Those first pics were of an old Prodrive edition STi with the blue Prodrive gauges. What happened to the pics of the gauges?

BTW FastAss, I have pics of the exact STi you sat in, since I was standing right there and the carpet is blue. The floormats are dark grey/black.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts