IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After storing away my 05 silver OEM BBS away with ~50miles on them only a week after picking the car up, I slapped them on about a month ago. I have been on 18x8 SSR GT7s silver/gray with Pirelli PZero Neros for the past two years. I just got done washing the car and I spent about an hour cleaning the BBS's for the very first time ever. OMG, the F-ing car looks so refreshing with bright and clean (_|_) BBS's. It feels/looks like a brand new car. I'm in love again. :lol:

Obviously, this thread is worthless without pics. I'll post them up tom.

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know, I still love the SSRs. But I just took the OEM BBS for granted. And after washing the car and spending the time to clean the wheel properly, I was taken back how good the car looked. I'm glad I didn't sell them. :D

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
RdRacer301 said:
I'm sure you;ve got some $$$ for them though. :tup:

Thanks, scuba.
I lowballed myself. I should have put them on eBay.

After Paypal took a bite, and after I was misquoted for shipping, I got $650 out of them.

$700 + shipping sounded fair. Seemed like that's what they were going for.

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
looks hawt, it that jets sti next to yours?

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
I cannot for teh life of me figure out the hate for teh OEM BBS wheels. They're light, strong and look great on the car.

ps. your '06 buddy's angle exhaust is vtakricEy0

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
just a PITA to keep clean.... :lol:

·
Registered
689 Posts
Mykl said:
I lowballed myself. I should have put them on eBay.

After Paypal took a bite, and after I was misquoted for shipping, I got $650 out of them.

$700 + shipping sounded fair. Seemed like that's what they were going for.
I still cannot believe that the rims alone cost $700 each from Subaru. You def. gave the buyer a good deal.

·
/////////
8,448 Posts
Boxer said:
I cannot for teh life of me figure out the hate for teh OEM BBS wheels. They're light, strong and look great on the car.

ps. your '06 buddy's angle exhaust is vtakricEy0
What can I say i`m a ricer, so what?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts