1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
04 STi JBP
Stock
2 owners
Car has been daily driven for close to 18 yrs . Never failed to start . Check engine light has never come on . Always passed inspections. Never been modded. No track duty. Maintained by the dealer or me . Lots of recent maintenance too. Previous owner drove the Connecticut turnpike every day . Serviced in Branford Subaru.
High miles but runs like new ! Lots of original running gear on and parts are still going strong.
Engine.
Turbo.
Intercooler.
Transmission.
Clutch.
Diff.
Brake system
All original body panels/glass in place.
Never in a crash.
Not much rust at all.
Only thing not bone stock is the SPT intake which was installed at the dealer along with the SPT catback which has been replaced with a takeoff stock catback.
Recent maintenance from memory is as follows,
Timing belt and components including all pulleys, tensioner, waterpump new covers and seals . Cam seals replaced at that time. Crank pulley and bolt also.
New Ac pulley and tensioner.
New Serpentine belts
I rebuilt the original Power Steering Pump and is like new.
New Oil Pan/Pick up/Baffle.
Resealed Oil Cooler and installed new associated hoses.
Replaced lots of coolant hoses/crossover pipe.
New fuel lines under hood.
Replaced all fluids.
Replaced exhaust from 2nd cat back.
New Rotors and Pads.
Reset Handbrake.
Year old Battery.
Polished Headlights
Decent all-season tires.
Original Donut in trunk unused
Previous maintenance is in the pictures which were forwarded from dealer.

The car is so cool . Even as I approach 50 yrs it still gives me a kick when I see it. I have been through all of the EJ turbo models and the 04 STi is the best one for me . I just passed on my Spec B for this and its proper order.
This car is great shape for the miles and cleans up nice. I hope to sell to someone that appreciates it and will keep it going for as long as she can go.
The original clutch still works great and all components work.
Being a Subaru of this vintage it does need upkeep so its best suited to a buyer that can maintain her at home .
Having said that I will pass on the tools I have used to keep it rolling with the car . Also I have some asst maintenance items left over.
Its not quite at 250k so the next buyer could bring it over.
I blew my knee out and my 3 pedal car days are over sadly .
Price is $7500.
Comes with a rack
A couple of jacks
4 jack stands
Tools (pics)

·
Registered
1 Posts
04 STi JBP
Stock
2 owners
Car has been daily driven for close to 18 yrs . Never failed to start . Check engine light has never come on . Always passed inspections. Never been modded. No track duty. Maintained by the dealer or me . Lots of recent maintenance too. Previous owner drove the Connecticut turnpike every day . Serviced in Branford Subaru.
High miles but runs like new ! Lots of original running gear on and parts are still going strong.
Engine.
Turbo.
Intercooler.
Transmission.
Clutch.
Diff.
Brake system
Never in a crash.
Not much rust at all.
Only thing not bone stock is the SPT intake which was installed at the dealer along with the SPT catback which has been replaced with a takeoff stock catback.
Timing belt and components including all pulleys, tensioner, waterpump new covers and seals . Cam seals replaced at that time. Crank pulley and bolt also.
New Serpentine belts
Replaced all fluids.
New Rotors and Pads.
Reset Handbrake.
Year old Battery.
Polished Headlights
Decent all-season tires.

The car is so cool . Even as I approach 50 yrs it still gives me a kick when I see it. I have been through all of the EJ turbo models and the 04 STi is the best one for me . I just passed on my Spec B for this and its proper order.
This car is great shape for the miles and cleans up nice. I hope to sell to someone that appreciates it and will keep it going for as long as she can go.
Being a Subaru of this vintage it does need upkeep so its best suited to a buyer that can maintain her at home .
Having said that I will pass on the tools I have used to keep it rolling with the car . Also I have some asst maintenance items left over.
Price is $7500.
Comes with a rack
A couple of jacks
4 jack stands
Tools (pics) View attachment 61862 View attachment 61863 View attachment 61864 View attachment 61865 View attachment 61866 View attachment 61867 View attachment 61868
Interested, do you have an email or cell we can talk?

Thanks

Eric

·
Registered
1 Posts
04 STi JBP
Stock
2 owners
Engine.
Turbo.
Intercooler.
Transmission.
Clutch.
Diff.
Brake system
Never in a crash.
Not much rust at all.
New Serpentine belts
Replaced all fluids.
New Rotors and Pads.
Reset Handbrake.
Year old Battery.
Polished Headlights
Decent all-season tires.

Price is $7500.
Comes with a rack
A couple of jacks
4 jack stands
Tools (pics) View attachment 61862 View attachment 61863 View attachment 61864 View attachment 61865 View attachment 61866 View attachment 61867 View attachment 61868
Is this still for sale?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts