IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cry: Well, I gotta do it (See "BAD. VERY BAD" in General Posts). I MUST sell my STi. I bought it in November, I carefully broke it in, and I changed the oil at 1,000 miles. It's now got 1,135 miles on it. It's totally stock (I was just gettin' ready to order suspension parts for it!), and I've got a Dust Stop custom cover from Car Cover World on it. I paid $31,600 for it, and I'd like to (need to) get $28,500 (That's an expensive 1100 miles!). A good deal for someone out there. I'm in Massachusetts, but car shipping is pretty easy these days, and not that expensive ($600 to $1000).

Even if any of you aren't interested, think about anyone you know who might be-I've GOT to sell this car, SOON! Thanks! This is a great board, and you all have been great!

Contact me at: [email protected]

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thats alot for a used STI considering you can get a new one at invoice for that price. In any case what kind of time frame are you looking at? Im planing on purchisiong in about 3-4 months so if you are still around we should talk.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey! It's not like I can afford to be choosy here. I asked here on the site and someone suggested $26k to $28K. I just need it to be GONE, soon! How about $27K? :-?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Any STi in Rochester/Henrietta area?

Gimme a couple of months and I definitely will be game. I just need to save up my down payment.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.