IW STi Forum banner

41 - 60 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
What about the Crawford or the APS 3.5? I am looking for a new exhaust a LOUD one that will give me some more performance? Right now I just did the Turbo Swap DOM 3 + Meth but still running my Helix Catted DP and Invidia N1 Race. So what do you guys think the Crawford or the APS 3.5 ??

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
dude that thing doesnt even have a canister. That thing would be ridiculously loud
for those are curious, i have a completely open exhaust

catless megan racing dp, custom 3" pipe all the way back to a resonated tip...its about twice as loud as my buddies hks hi-power (granted his is a wrx) but you get the idea

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I noticed that RS*R is near the top of the list, is that a typo? Is that meant to be SR*S?

If not, then where would SR*S be ranked?

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
I noticed that RS*R is near the top of the list, is that a typo? Is that meant to be SR*S?

If not, then where would SR*S be ranked?
No the RS*R is a true exhaust. It's actually JDM exhaust....JDM length with a usdm extension piece. me thinks the SR*S is like an ebay rippoff. :lol:

I had the RSR and it was wicked loud and deep sounding. wow.

I have pics if you want.

I don't have any idea on the SRS exhaust. Hope that clears a lil up.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Yeah, thanks.

Unfortunately for me, I'm a little low on cash. So, I figured that I would buy the cheapest loudest catback to put on my Invidia catless downpipe.

I was just thinking that the SR*S best fit that description. Am I wrong?

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Yeah, thanks.

Unfortunately for me, I'm a little low on cash. So, I figured that I would buy the cheapest loudest catback to put on my Invidia catless downpipe.

I was just thinking that the SR*S best fit that description. Am I wrong?
the best fit for that description would be straight pipe...that's as cheap and loud as it gets.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
the best fit for that description would be straight pipe...that's as cheap and loud as it gets.
I thought about that, but that might get a little annoying on the freeway. I did think about doing a electric cut-out, but I don't want to hack my downpipe.
Basically, I'm looking for something that's really loud, and really cheap, but it must be a catback.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
I bought the hks hipower catback and is great. I thought it was going to be really loud but is not, my car is stock though just a drop in knn filter. I do recommend it is a great product.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Where does the regular EXMAG rank on this list?
personally, I don't have any experience with it so I cannot judge. The GT2, however, is the loudest thing I have heard short of a straight pipe. :lol:

sorry I couldn't help more.

·
Registered
17 Posts
hey guys, im carlo. my friend berdugo gave me this site to visit. i need help with my exhaust system. i had the hks silent hi powerm hks hi power and gram lights exhaust and im not happy with it. i saw a pic in this site but cant find it anymore. it was a pic of a triaght pipe with resonator in the middle with no mufler. if you have pics please post so i can see it again and make a copy for me. thanks in advance for your help.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
hey guys, im carlo. my friend berdugo gave me this site to visit. i need help with my exhaust system. i had the hks silent hi powerm hks hi power and gram lights exhaust and im not happy with it. i saw a pic in this site but cant find it anymore. it was a pic of a triaght pipe with resonator in the middle with no mufler. if you have pics please post so i can see it again and make a copy for me. thanks in advance for your help.
I think your talking about the Buddy Club Spec exhaust I think...

41 - 60 of 189 Posts