IW STi Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some help. I want to give my STOCK STI a bit of a rumble, so I was thinking about just doing an axleback, however I wouldn't be opposed to donig a catback, just don't see the point as my car is stock. In your guys opinion what would be the nicest sounding system? Maddad whisper 2.5" axleback, Genome, Prodrive? Any other suggestions? I want to keep it fairly mild, but yet have something there when on WOT, definately more than the stock setup. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
the evo2 .. pretty quite at idle and nice and deep rumble at wooot.

·
Registered
619 Posts
G200 ftw
enough said
IB reek and dark

·
Registered
690 Posts
Txs!!!

·
Banned
1,277 Posts
^^^^ yea yea .. that god damn g200 , FTL ! ... um ur lookin for a nice exhaust .. go for the hks , u will love it

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Everyone is going to have their own opinions on what exhaust sounds good. It's all up to personal preference as one person may like exhaust "A", and another might hate exhaust "A". I suggest you just search the forum for some soundclips on which one sounds the best. The genome is probably the deepest sounding exhaust I've heard, but I don't believe its a 3".

·
pwn n00bs
18,248 Posts
if you want an axleback, then get prodrive.

as for a catback, i'm going to get the perrin single tip catback..i recommend that.

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
IWSTInsane said:
G200 ftw
enough said
IB reek and dark
:tup: :tup: yup g200 FTW

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
VSGTS14 said:
if you want an axleback, then get prodrive.

as for a catback, i'm going to get the perrin single tip catback..i recommend that.

Yeah, I support Perrin and their products. Go for the single tip catback it has great fit, finish and sound.

·
Registered
211 Posts
if your getting an axleback...i have had both prodrive and RFL.....the prodrive has a nice rolled tip and is deeper but its not much louder than stock..the RFL is louder but not deeper ....i kept the rfl because at WOT it sounds sweet

1 - 15 of 15 Posts