IW STi Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had my first STi customer take delivery of his Black with silver wheels STi.I have been in this biz for just 20 years last month and this was by far my most excited customer ever.It really was cool to see the pure joy on his face!He is a member here and I will leave him nameless for now,he can post his joy later!This young man placed his order back on Jan 12th of this year,so it had been a while of a wait for him.We did everything with him here,the clean up,the Pdi,etc,then off he went.With of course a HUGE grin!

Just felt like sharing-
Brian Ichter
Secor Subaru
New London,CT

·
retired mod
4,012 Posts
Braided Lines

congrats to him! and congrats to u on your first STi sale! :)

·
Registered
614 Posts
Yup - that was me (thx for keeping me anonymous Bri). Jan. 12th to 7/14 and worth every single moment. I can't recall ever being so excited for anything....when I first rolled up and saw the car sitting there I almost fell over - the black/silver in person is just STUNNING. My fiancee (who has never liked the car) said that it's actually growing on her in black and she is just fine with the ride comfort - likened it to her 2yr old Wrangler. (HER words, not mine). I could not have asked for a smoother experience than what I rec'd thru Secor - and couldn't be happier with the car thus far. Have 130'something miles on it and 1k can't come soon enough. I plan on adding my "review" once I feel I've sufficient experience with the car.....but for now - kudos to the dealership and Subaru for instilling a "permagrin" on my face! And thanks again to Brian!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts