IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I have a 2003 Evo. I am buying dlowman's sick STI next week. I am poking around and doing some research.

The car I'm selling... :(

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Nice, how come you decided to sell the evo?

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
H8rade said:
Hey all, I have a 2003 Evo. I am buying dlowman's sick STI next week. I am poking around and doing some research.

The car I'm selling... :(
Good luck with the STI! I saw it being built up at Topspeed a while back, ur gettin a beast.

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
Congrats, welcome to the site!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Nice Evo, I'm looking forward to first hand comparos of the two cars.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Cool looking Evo, really like the black on yellow. Good luck with your upcomming purchase. Oh' and of course .... Welcome.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
My friend has a yellow bugeye! I only wish the yellow was a little brighter on those cars.

Dan's STI produced 572whp on 93 + meth and 616whp on C16 + meth. It's got a built motor and all the bells and whistles. I was starting to get tired of slowly modding my car to that level (I've had my Evo for 3 and a half years). This is all done!

If you happen to know anyone in Texas or nearby that is looking for an Evo, let me know.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
i was considering buying an evo before i bought my sti. i drove a few evos and loved them. i just didnt like how "cheap" they felt. then i drove an sti, and was like..."MINE!" lol. youre making a step in the right direction imo. good luck and welcome.:tup:

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks everyone for the kind words. I came close to getting an STI last year since that is what my wife wanted... then she drove a TL and decided that was more practical.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts