IW STi Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a picture of an EVO and an STi together in the one shot? A photo of two black ones would be awesome, but any EVO and STi photo together would be great!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Psyklops...check out www.usdmsti.com ...go to their Black/Silver picture gallery and they have a couple of Blk/Blk STi together with a Blk Evo pics in different angles.

·
Registered
118 Posts
those altezzas are really gay looking...

anyone know if the clear tail lights are better looking than the altezzas?

·
Registered
311 Posts
What about Wojo, He has a black Evo and I seem to remember seeing a picture of that along side a black STi at a race day or something...

·
Registered
114 Posts
The black STi looks nice (but must be a pain to keep clean).

Check this EVO Tommy Makinen edition I took pics of while in Greece (click 4 times on the right arrow to see all 5 EVO pics). The BADDEST street EVO ever. I think it's 300lbs lighter. The engine output is the same with the only difference that peak torque is something like 500rpms lower.

http://olympiakos.com/photos/Greece/Misc_October_2002/pages/113-1331_IMG.htm

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys!
I remember seeing the "ebony and ivory" :lol: shots somewhere but couldn't remember whether it was here or NASIOC.

The shots of the black EVO8 and Black STi's are a gem. Hadn't seen that one before!

The EVO6 TME is simply awesome. I actually saw one on the way home from work today. They were officially sold here in Aust. through Ralliart Australia and IMHO quite ridiculously over-priced! :cry:

·
Registered
273 Posts
kg said:

Check this EVO Tommy Makinen edition I took pics of while in Greece (click 4 times on the right arrow to see all 5 EVO pics). The BADDEST street EVO ever. I think it's 300lbs lighter. The engine output is the same with the only difference that peak torque is something like 500rpms lower.

Oh Man! These pics bring back some good memories from all the years I spent living in Greece! Where did you spot the 6 TME?

·
Registered
114 Posts
I spoted the EVT 6 TME at Ioannina. The roads there are incredible for cars like the STi and the EVO. Smooth curvy mountain roads with no cops!!! When I took the pics, I was thinking to myself, the guy with the EVO is one lucky man!!

The pics don't do it justice... you should see that car in person, it looked AWESOME. The inside looked nice too (maybe the EVO 6 TME has different interior than the crapy EVO 8 we get here).

·
Registered
631 Posts
kg said:

Hey, who is that "Break'n A Move" on all of the $1 bills last January in Rockville, MD???? ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts