Wheels/tires
Summer:OEM BBS 265 35 18 Michelin Pilot Super Sports
Winter: OEM GD BBS Gold 225 45 17 Blizzaks

Future Plans
KW V3's
Sways
Alcantara headliner
More JPM interior pieces

Hey everyone! I've been browsing on here for a while, but I finally decided to make my journal before I have too many mods!

I came from a 2004 IS300 that I fully molested. If I ever run out of things to talk about on here I may mention a few things about it.

This is the day that I got the STi. I got it in May 2012.

First couple things I did to the car were tints, AEM intake flaps, and ap Stage 1

Then got a Tsudo CBE from my friend Charlie (Cfenning and the WRB LOL car) who actually introduced me to his STi and got me hooked.

WRX STI Tsudo Exhaust - YouTube

Then added a little extra weight with some carbon fiber lol

2012 STi Getting Dirty - YouTube

IMG_3492_zpsd93adaeb.jpg
I will do my best to keep this updated! I am going to school in NorCal but live in LA. Send me a pm if you are around and want to go for a drive.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Evan's 2012 SWP Hatch

For such a budget exhaust, the Tsudo CBE sounds pretty damn good

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Went for a drive with one of my good friends up here. e92 M3 vert with an intake, tune, and springs. Makes my car look like an suv. But I'll tell you what... the suv is wayyy faster in the mountain roads. 4,000lbs and 400hp doesn't cut it in the twisties ;)

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

I got this Flossy heavyweight knob a little bit ago because I thought that the company was pretty cool and I loved how heavy they were, but since their customer service has gone to shit it bothers me that I still have it. Plus, I didn't realize how hard black knobs are to see at night. I'm thinking about giving Moddiction a shot. Moddiction Anvil Shift Knob They make a 1lb white knob that is textured. Also, at $63 bucks, these things are priced right. I'm wondering why I spent $100 for that Flossy knob :confused:

·
Registered
425 Posts

I just sent back my license plate garnish lol. Quality is amazing but it just wasnt my taste, you should post more pics of the cf diffuser. Ive been looking for that whole rear black piece to swap out and have it all carbon fiber but i havnt found any yet.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts

I just sent back my license plate garnish lol. Quality is amazing but it just wasnt my taste, you should post more pics of the cf diffuser. Ive been looking for that whole rear black piece to swap out and have it all carbon fiber but i havnt found any yet.
The Blacktop Aero Diffuser is the best mod ever. Makes the rear end look sexy... it's like hot boyshorts on a girl... BOOM.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Got sick of 91 octane. Added 5 galons of 100 octane and the rest with 91. Now Stage 1 +AEM 93oct. tune. I'm at around 95 octane in this tank now. I hate most of you who can use this tune all the time. Such a difference it's crazy.

·
Super Sakura Dominator
11,667 Posts

Got sick of 91 octane. Added 5 galons of 100 octane and the rest with 91. Now Stage 1 +AEM 93oct. tune. I'm at around 95 octane in this tank now. I hate most of you who can use this tune all the time. Such a difference it's crazy.
Image Link

^Ahh Richard's VP Gas in San Leandro. I'm always there to fill up 93.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

^Richard's VP Gas in San Leandro. I'm always there to fill up 93. :)
Nice!! I wonder what's more bang for your buck, filling it with just 93 or doing a 100 and 91 combo? I usually do that later so I can get a little over 93 octane.

·
Super Sakura Dominator
11,667 Posts

Nice!! I wonder what's more bang for your buck, filling it with just 93 or doing a 100 and 91 combo? I usually do that later so I can get a little over 93 octane.
Bang for buck? I think 93.

Better octane rating? I think 91 + 100.

Putting 100 adds up fast; not sure how much you put in the meantime..

·
Registered
1,872 Posts

Are you that bad at math?

$x.xx (101oct) X5 + $x.xx(91 oct) x (gallons you have) = $xx.xx
vs.
$x.xx (93oct) x ~14 = $xx.xx

Come on Evan... What would Fran think of you now?! (7th grade math teacher)

1 - 20 of 133 Posts