IW STi Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I am looking for stores and/or Canadian/US online vendors that offer Speed magazine( Australian) and EVO magazine (United Kingdom) for purchase. The latest EVO magazine has an interesting comparison of the new M3 CSL vs Porche 911 vs JDM STi Spec C. I live in Edmonton and am not aware of any local shops that sell these publications and any help with this topic is greatly appreciated. Both can be had from online stores in their native countries for more than I am willing to pay.

Thank you for your time

Cheers,

RASpecC

·
Registered
68 Posts
Chapters should have the EVO magazine, that's where I buy it here in Ottawa. As for the Speed magazine, I'm not really sure since I don't know about that mag. Chapters also have some other really nice British car mags.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Sorry, I don't know about Speed, either. However, Evo should be available at Chapters / Indigo as ssitu pointed out. In fact, starting Q4/2004, it appears that Maxim Press is publishing Evo Uk edition as is on the North American side with a reasonably North American press.

I just began my subscription with the Evo UK and found out that a monthly issue by Maxim Press costs only $6 and changes at a local mag stores...!! (i.e. subscription is more expensive than the sum of individual copies purchased at a local bookstore)

If all else fails, you may want to consider subscribing. I just received the October '04 edition in mail today. It is more expensive, but you do get your issue sooner.

-Rich

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanx all for your input, I had checked Chapters before and did not see it, perhaps I shall check a different location.

Cheers,

RASpecC

1 - 4 of 4 Posts