IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys. Myself and a few guys from my local Subie club are heading to Englishtown next Wednesday (9/20). Just seeing if there was any interest from you guys on here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,890 Posts
Since my buddy and I cant go tonight (rainning), we should be there wednesday.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
uncle lewie said:
Since my buddy and I cant go tonight (rainning), we should be there wednesday.
Cool. Just look for a Blue STi and a Black STi..both with gold wheels and "Long Island Subaru Club" stickers on the windows. That'll be me and my boy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,890 Posts
DoubleURX said:
Cool. Just look for a Blue STi and a Black STi..both with gold wheels and "Long Island Subaru Club" stickers on the windows. That'll be me and my boy.
Nice, I will be in my white 06 and my buddy will be in his blue 05 wrx.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
233 Posts
what time are you guys going i get out of work at 4:00 i can meet up anytime after that?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
233 Posts
Nobody...? meet up?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well we ended up not being able to make it last week, so we'll be heading down there on the 27th. If anyone's going, just look for a bunch of Subaru's (2 or 3 STi's, and 3 WRX's) All sporting 'Long Island Subaru Club' stickers.

To anyone else interested - 48 hour bump!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
233 Posts
Ill go what time you guys planning on getting there...and how much is it? Im from Howell couple towns down from where Englishtown is...so ill be coming up from up Rt9 from the South
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ImBack said:
Ill go what time you guys planning on getting there...and how much is it? Im from Howell couple towns down from where Englishtown is...so ill be coming up from up Rt9 from the South
We're hoping (praying) to make it there by 5:30/6:00. I'm not sure how much it is. I think its in the $25 range.

speedsnice said:
I am going, hoping to run 12's this time.
Yah man same here. I have yet to run in the 12's at Englishtown. I think that track hates me. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,220 Posts
Last week I paid $26 to run and it's $14 for pit pass if you are just watching. This week I will try to use my Ticket from August 26 (suby vs mitsu day it was rained out) because I will be working on Oct 14, the new date.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
speesdnice...bring your ticket anyway. If they don't honor it, I'll buy it from you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,637 Posts
Sorry to go OT on your thread man, but on our subaru site here in buffalo, buffaloscooby, one of your members from LISC posted a vid of all you guys, just wanted to say it looks awesome. Back on topic, sorry.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
233 Posts
Ill be there around 5:30-6:00 also...WRB with cleared lights and black rims...is it just street cars racing or switching between dragsters and street cause that sucks takes soo looong in between runs? but ill still go...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ACHAHockey said:
Sorry to go OT on your thread man, but on our subaru site here in buffalo, buffaloscooby, one of your members from LISC posted a vid of all you guys, just wanted to say it looks awesome. Back on topic, sorry.
Thanks for the props. When they show the candid shots of 3 of us, I'm the first one. That was at EVO vs WRX day at E-town last year, and he caught me horribly off guard..lol.

Anyway..racing tonight. Car is ready, and I'm psyched. See you guys there.
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top