IW STi Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So me and my uncle did some pulls and data logged them to see what was going on with my 2005 sti ( we think its a fuel or spark plug/ coil problem). we went on the highway and started the data log. the car has the stage 2 91 cobb tune in it currently with a walbro 255lph fuel pump in it . it preformed flawlessly all through 2nd 3rd and 4th gear redlining each of the gears and never maxing out the injectors, but maxing out the fuel pump duty. when we returned to my house we got on it and the car was buffering and didn't want to preform like it was minutes ago. we pulled in and popped the hood, everything was intact but then looking at my cobb APv3 it flashed a code, P0301(cylinder 1 misfire detected) PFFFE(misfire related A("P0000")) & PFFFF( misfire related B ("P0000")).

just wanting to see if anyone has any other ideas to what it could be. we think its either a coil pack or a spark plug or a bad pump / filter as i said before.

appreciate the help !! thanks!

·
Premium Member
5,291 Posts
Could be.

05. Miles? Maintenance? Especially timing belt, but fuel filter too.

Question for others: What is the difference between a misfire on a given cylinder and that cylinders roughness?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts