Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Activation Codes

Hello, I signed up and never received the activation email, checked spam folder as well. I then followed all of the suggested steps before creating this thread. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Look forward to being apart of the IWSTI forum!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello this is Isaiah with Pleiades Rally Motorsports LLC. I am trying to create an account with your site and it will not send the email to my business email. Please get back to me as soon as possible.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Email confirmation issue

I have tried several times to have the confirmation sent to my email but it will not go through. Please help.

Thank you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Unable to Find Activation Codes

Been unable to get activation codes emailed. Tried resubmitting and still no luck, verified my email is entered correctly.

·
Registered
1 Posts
no code recieved after signing up.

Hello, I had just signed up to IWSTI and have not received any code or activation link in my email.

·
Registered
3 Posts
haven't received activation codes

Hi,

I have recently created my account, and I haven't received the verification email after many attempts using the 'request now' button. Can I please have some help with this?

Thanks!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I haven't received a verification email

Hi,

I've followed the steps listed and have yet to receive an email to verify my address with the forum. What should I do next? :confused: Thank you.

·
Former Site Owner
6,258 Posts
I merged everyone who started a thread related to email activation issues.

First, I sincerely apologize for not replying sooner.

Second, a server setting was changed and things came unhinged apparently with emails not going out. You should have received your email confirmation as of now (actually a few days ago).

If you still have issues, email me kevin @ iwsti.com

Thanks for the patience and understanding!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.