IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had these on my sti for 1300 miles. im going coilover so dont need these anymore

paid 230 shipped.

200 obo shipped????

e mail me maybe we can work something out

here is what the car looked like after

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ALLWAYS go by fenderlip measurements

stock tires same psi all around front is at 25 3/4 rear is at 25

so im guessing from stock 1.4 front rear .8?

·
Registered
270 Posts
i just got my W2 today, if you still have them when i get my check i'll take em!!

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Eibachs are the best springs IMO... stiffer in the rear then Pinks, cost $200+ less, and they actually even out the ride (1.2"/.8" drop). Very nice springs!

Robert~

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
The rear stiffness is exactly why I wanted the Eibach springs. Hopefully I can keep and be happy with the stock swaybars that way. (Fingers crossed - but pessimistic anyway.)

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
To pink or not to pink.....

Thanks Anton!

I finally got them all installed yesterday, and I they seem to be a very good spring for the street. I REALLY like the fact that lowering the front that little bit more has improved my rear view mirror visibility. No more strobing headlights from behind as the car undulates.

8)

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
did you put the hardened strut mounts??? if so or if not is the ride still bouncy and stiff or stiffer???

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
I still have the stock uppers. The ride is definately only slightly more firm, but much of the rubbery feeling seems gone to me. It feels like I lowered the car allot more than I really did with the improvement in roll resistance, and the handling balance is definately more toward the tail-happy nature that I was looking for.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.