IW STi Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how much will economy mode help me on a stage 1 wrx? and say im getting 19mpg on city and highway, how much will i get with the economy mode?

and also is it bad to run this map all the time?

Thanks guys :p

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i know hahaha but i was testing out all the modes and the only one i didnt was the economy mode . . . but say for a long drive if it would help.

But yea stage 1 felt sooooo much better :D

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
thats the only reason i would ever use it, would be for a long trip. cant complain with the gas mileage we have with the amount of power our cars are making. the economy mode would be ideal for highway driving...till that srt 4 rolls up next to you at 75mph lol. just roll down the window and yell, "hang on while i switch from economy mode to stage 1!" :lol:

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
johnlude85 said:
thats the only reason i would ever use it, would be for a long trip. cant complain with the gas mileage we have with the amount of power our cars are making. the economy mode would be ideal for highway driving...till that srt 4 rolls up next to you at 75mph lol. just roll down the window and yell, "hang on while i switch from economy mode to stage 1!" :lol:
lol hahahaa
:lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts