IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Ok, I'm going to email this guy.

I bet $20 that I get a reply about how good of condition the car is in, and that this guy is presently in the UK, he's either on honeymoon or having marital problems, and he cannot afford to bring the car over and register it there because it is left hand drive.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
its in budapest, hungary...charging 1500 shipping..HAHAHAHA OH AND he said he'll pay 50% of the shipping cost....

·
Registered
484 Posts
this car is in chicago....i know who ownes it...

·
Registered
484 Posts
...wait....let me re-phrase that...the car, pics is from a car in chicago...the ebay thingy is a scam....that's what I meant

·
Premium Member
4,080 Posts
That's worse than someone trying to sell a used toothbrush.

·
Premium Member
8,810 Posts
I reported it to ebay and hope you guys will do the same. I'd hate for some idiot thinking they are getting a good deal to get ripped off by this guy.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
131 Posts
People dont have anything better to do with their time do they? Its a good thing you guys reported the situation to ebay, i would hate for a noob to get ripped off on his first subie.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
haha i've been talking to this guy for a while its pretty funny how INTO it he/she is......(his story is that hes in budapest, hungary and he has no use for it and he'll ship it for 1500 and pay 50% of it lol i mean how stupid do you really think people are...at least make it somewhat reasonable...

·
Registered
474 Posts
This listing (130032044744) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number.
If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it canceled. Note: Listings that have ended more than 90 days ago will no longer appear on eBay

·
Registered
13,137 Posts
Wow, two ripoffs in one. The obvious scam and the ESX itself.

·
Registered
148 Posts
i pity da foo' who tinks he gonna git all dat for next to nuthin'..
it's too good to be true.
besides esx ='s teh crap.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts