IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On October 16th I will be getting my car dynoed at GP Tuning in Luxembourg. Everyone is invited to come see some mean a$$ numbers put down! Im hoping for 500hp on 93 octane and 580-600hp on C16. I will be going early, I want to be there around 7am so I can put in my injectors and throw on my big maf intake. The fun wont start until around 8:30-9. Then around 12-1pm we can hit up the Pizza Hut for lunch and come back for the final dynoing and road tuning. Gp tuning is located about 35-45 minutes away from Spangdahlem. Now since I will be going early you all are welcome to come early with or meet Mick somewhere and follow him out. Or you can print off a map through mapquest and find your way there. Its fairly easy. If you go to the website, http://gptuning.lu/ , in the bottom right corner is a place where you can just enter your address and it will give you directions. If you want to come with me, we can meet at the Spangdahlem Gate at 0630. This is on a Monday but it will definately be worth the day of leave to see. Tell me If your IN and I will update the list and wether or not your following me, Mick or finding your own way.

Brett

Dyno Day Meet
Brett
Mick

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Why on a Monday?

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Patrick does not do tuning on the weekends so he has to set the date during the week... not to mention patrick has so many people wanting tuned he is usually booked up for months in advance... so you have to take what you can get...

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got two more things added to the list of mods! Jeniko car laptop desk, Dell auto power inverter, and of course my Dell laptop. Also another thing is I will be trying out a new program from ecutek that whoever comes to the meet will find out about, hense the reason for having the laptop in the car.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
3 more goodies added to the list! Autometer Gauge Bezel, Autometer Ultra Lite 0-30psi boost gauge and an Autometer Ultra Lite Oil Pressure Gauge w/fittings! I think with the laptop and the AVCR and these gauges I should have enough stuff to show me whats going on but the 2 important gauges will be in my direct view now.

So who all the hell is coming?

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
boostinscooby said:
Got two more things added to the list of mods! Jeniko car laptop desk, Dell auto power inverter, and of course my Dell laptop. Also another thing is I will be trying out a new program from ecutek that whoever comes to the meet will find out about, hense the reason for having the laptop in the car.
What is soo new from ecutek? I may just swing by and have a look :wave:

messenge me when you are online

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
viperguy said:
What is soo new from ecutek? I may just swing by and have a look :wave:

messenge me when you are online
"There may be" new software that I get to try out that the people who come may be able to try out also. ;) And I can tell you more in person but ECUTEK and Patrick wont let me let the cat out of the bag on the net. Im online now at Manas AB if you catch me on I can tell you a little more on the IM.

Brett

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.