IW STi Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed the blitz sbc-id EBC today. To make things easier, we removed the intercooler. Sitting underneath the intercooler and on top of some wires was some kind of fruit, quite possibly a small apple. It was kinda hard to tell since it was brown and completely dried out. Anyone else get one of these with their STI? :D

I have no idea how it could've gotten in there unless someone put in there while the hood was up. I tried to shove it through the scoop, but it wouldn't fit. It doesn't look like it could've come up through the bottom of the car, either. Maybe some Subaru guy misplaced part of his lunch?

·
Registered
146 Posts
That has to be one of the strangest things I have heard on this board. If you have a digi camera please post a pic as I would like to see this.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Help me decide, confused.

as would i like to see a pic of this.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I left it in the garage of the guy who was doing the install, so I don't know if I'll be able to get pics of it. The thing was brown and a bit shriveled, probably about 50% bigger than a golf ball.

·
Registered
236 Posts
:eek: think of it this way... this might be the first step of USDM STi owners communicating with FUJI industries! :lol: it might of came all the way from Fuji plant in Japan!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Maybe it's a cheap mod for 10HP gain? see if you loose any power after you remove the "fruit"....

·
Registered
608 Posts
Re: Works good if you don't have your car waxed with Zaino.

OM3GA said:
:eek: think of it this way... this might be the first step of USDM STi owners communicating with FUJI industries! :lol: it might of came all the way from Fuji plant in Japan!

Then, it probably a Fuji apple...

·
Registered
97 Posts
He's from the US. No red STi in the US. Go to Germany for that.

BTW, as a side note, that avatar pic if from a magazine story about the Euro spec Type C I belive. Comes in red and has a carbon fiber wing ala JDM F&F.

·
Registered
586 Posts
My Sti is the very rare "Don'tEvenHaveASTiAsIAmWaitingToBuyUsed" color. :lol:

JRSCCivic98, good catch on the article, that EVO comparo can be found here.
I made ~30 avatars from that article, if anyone wants them, PM your email address.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Re: $29,484

I know this is way off topic, but then so is dried fruit.

I checked out that link "M"....
It reminded me of one thing: I love the M coupe. (It was in someones sig on the page.)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts