IW STi Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey for all you newbies out there I would like to give you guys some advice, If you guys have an sti and want to use it for drag racing save yourself the ebaracement because the car is not really all that good for drag racing for what it cost a lot and takes a lot of money to make fast I had one and I learned my lesson now i just use it as a daily driver. I bought myself an evo also and it is a great car its easier to upgrade takes a whole lot less money to make fast and Its a whole lot faster than my sti and has much less upgrades. I will give you this the sti dose look better in my opinion but thats all it has over the evo the evo is better for performance and handling.

·
Registered
5,637 Posts
Hey Paul Walker, I think everyone is now dumber after hearing that, may god have mercy on your soul.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that funny paul walker, you dont make any sense but just giving you some advice because they are expensive cars, you should just listen to what I said and do youself a favor.

·
Registered
5,637 Posts
Oh im sorry, i dont plan on drag racing. You should do yourself a favor and keep it shut, you're not in an evo chatroom, so dissing STis isn't something id recommend doing here

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no Ime not dissing the sti. I have one they are great cars but not the greatest when it comes to drag maybe rally and road track but not drag. Well I guess they can use it for drag they can be fast but be prepared to spend a good amount of money parts are expensive.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Owning an STi and an EVO on the X-BOX does not count as "owning" those cars.

Go back to your room and keep playing. Cretin

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thats funny you try and help people out and this happens I have a prity good job and can afford this I dont just work and barely be able to pay for my car like you, most likely. For your info the evo was payed cash got it used for 24,000.

·
/////////
8,448 Posts
evodrag said:
thats funny you try and help people out and this happens I have a prity good job and can afford this I dont just work and barely be able to pay for my car like you, most likely. For your info the evo was payed cash got it used for 24,000.
I dont get it, you are on an STi board and you`re telling us stuff that we already know and dont care about.

·
Registered
5,637 Posts
Someone has to have their finger resting over the ban button, right? haha

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Thanks, but we know that. Kinda one of the points of being on a forum. Enjoy your Evo.

·
Registered
92 Posts
evodrag said:
The only "good job" that I can think of you having is either selling yourself on the street corner or you being a drug dealer. I cannot think of any business owner hiring you. Just by the way you type, express yourself, grammar, etc tells me that you are a wanna-be player in the real world... Isn't it time for you to tell mommy to put you under the covers and go to bed?

BTW, there is no need for you to tell us what you wish you have. So please quit feeding us the bull****. We all know you are a looser.

I'll await for another dumbass response from you. I need a good laugh.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.