IW STi Forum banner

341 - 360 of 409 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #342
I think my ethanol sensor died. It ran like crap on e85 and my ethanol content was zero on my app. I drove around to empty out some e85 and filled up on 91. It runs like it should on 91, which leads me to believe the sensor is dead.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I think my ethanol sensor died. It ran like crap on e85 and my ethanol content was zero on my app. I drove around to empty out some e85 and filled up on 91. It runs like it should on 91, which leads me to believe the sensor is dead.
Damn, that seems quick. Try talking to Cobb about that and see if that's expected. :confused:

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #344
Damn, that seems quick. Try talking to Cobb about that and see if that's expected. :confused:
I actually have Delicious Tuning flex fuel kit. They will be looking at it this Wednesday. It is the MK1 kit and it has already gone through revisions and updates, the latest being the MK2 kit.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #348
The power feels as I remember fresh off the dyno. I guess the bad module that was failing was slowly reducing power as well until it failed completely. It threw me back in to my seat!

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #349
I got my Circuit Motorsports clutch brace with my Goodridge clutch line. Hopefully it will improve the feel of the clutch

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #350
I got my HKS spark plugs today. The NGK LFR7AIX work fine, but they don't last very long like stock. The stock plugs are iridium tip and electrode, the NGK LFR7AIX are not. Denso has double iridium, but not in the heat range I need. The HKS are at least iridium tip/platinum electrode. Close enough, though expensive.

341 - 360 of 409 Posts