IW STi Forum banner

261 - 280 of 409 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Don, I'm both sad to hear that your turbo manifold cracked, but much more happy that you get to grab the KillerB headers, they're the best and you're going to love them! Thanks again for the measurements on the Beatrush and oil pan clearance :)

Can't wait to see those KillerB headers when you get them!!!

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #263
Don, I'm both sad to hear that your turbo manifold cracked, but much more happy that you get to grab the KillerB headers, they're the best and you're going to love them! Thanks again for the measurements on the Beatrush and oil pan clearance :)

Can't wait to see those KillerB headers when you get them!!!
I can't wait, either. I just put it on order with Bren Tuning. The 2 bolt version of the header is hard to come by. I'm surprised they had it in stock.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #267
New fuel pump installed. But this time, it's the slightly bigger AEM 320lph. Drops right in and no need for the harness. I did take the prefilter from the 310lph pump and installed it on the 320lph. The one that comes with the 320lph is a little too big. You may want to purchase a stock one or the Cobb one.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #268
I received my Killer B Motorsports 2 bolt Holy header today. It is well put together. Next will be to make a heatshield for it with Heatshield Products Header Armor. It was great on my old Grimmspeed ported exhaust manifold and up pipe.

·
Registered
860 Posts
I received my Killer B Motorsports 2 bolt Holy header today. It is well put together. Next will be to make a heatshield for it with Heatshield Products Header Armor. It was great on my old Grimmspeed ported exhaust manifold and up pipe.
Pics or it didn't happen Don :devil: :naughty: ;)

So excited to see your journal grow, definitely one of my favourite journals here on IWSTI!

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #274
The Thermal Zero DP jacket fits well. My PTP turbo blanket has seen better days and is due for a replacement. Good thing I pick up a Thermal Zero turbo blanket. Going all out Titanium theme with the turbo.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #277
The car is at Infamous Performance for the turbo and header install. It's getting a retune on Wednesday. Stock turbo on E85 is great, but once I have to settle for 91, it's disappointing. I find myself driving 13 miles to the nearest E85 station every 3 days. I'm only getting 180-200 miles per tank on E85. This will be the final power upgrade. I'm going to concentrate on chassis and aerodynamics after this.

·
Registered
1 Posts
It's going to be interesting to see your numbers against mine for the Steamspeed 76XL that I got from you. Been driving on what I think is our equivalent to your 91 on spring pressure only. Car already feels great. Hoping to get the car on the Dyno in early May for the final tune.

261 - 280 of 409 Posts