Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
7,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Announcement from Dom @ Maxwell Power Services aka Getadomtune.com

"ANNOUNCEMENT: For those that don't already know, I'm moving to Ohio to be closer to my daughter. She turns 11 in January and I haven't seen her near enough in the last 8 years. It's time I get more involved in her life.

So what does that mean for my customers, I hear you ask.
Well, I'm joining forces with TurninConcepts. They just opened up in a new, larger facility and I'll be there heading up tuning, engine building and a few R&D projects. This means that the engine build quality you've grown to appreciate from Maxwell Power will still be available. Initially, there will be a few MPS branded products that will be available from TiC. Eventually, all products and services will be 100% under the TiC name. Once at TiC, I will be able to provide better support and services than before. I will not be spending hours a day as the business owner doing paperwork or answering all the sales calls. TiC has people for that. This means that I'll be able to be more efficient and spend more time on the tasks that only I can accomplish. This is one of the most exciting aspects as I can finally spend all my work time helping customers . For my prior and existing customers, I'll still be offering support for you guys as if I never left. It'll be more like I moved my shop.

Be prepared for some new and exciting products from the new TiC crew.

Timeline? Currently the amount of work here at the shop is more than can be handled by the initial goal of January 1st, 2014. Once I get these cars finished for my customers, I then have the monumentous task of selling inventory, tools, lifts, dyno, equipment, cars, etc that aren't going with me.

If you'd like a tune before I move, please call the shop. I'd love to get you taken care of before I go. Slots are limited as I still have lots of work to do here on the floor. I have several long term project cars that need to be completed before my departure. This means that large chunks of time are already blocked off for that work. If you're reading this and you're one of those customers with a car here: You are my priority.

Will I come back? Yes, for a week at a time or so. I have already arranged facilities for doing dyno tuning trips to this region and the Spokane region.

On a personal note, I'm very excited. Not just to see my daughter more, but to able to represent such a great company like TiC and bring more DomTunes east of the Mississippi. Currently, however, a lot of my excitement is overshadowed by the stress of such a life changing event. I had not anticipated this being as hard as it is and I'm doing my best to help my friends, family and customers with the transition. However, in the foray, I need to also take care of myself and ensure that I get everything taken care of that needs to be handled. So please be understanding.

To the PNW specifically: I love you guys (and gals). Thank you for making this area a place I was proud to call home. The public support out here is amazing. I'll be a Seahawks fan for life.

Thank you all,
Dominic"

Contact TIC today for more information regarding Dyno time!
[email protected] 513-860-3508

Welcome to Turn In Concepts

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Sounds like good news all around!

AS far as the move goes, transplanting your life is never easy, but keep your eye on the prize. In six months that frustration will be a distant memory.

Congrats to you an TiC and I look forward to seeing good thing!

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
I can't wait - with any luck he'll be doing the tune on my new setup once it's done over there. Big things from those guys at TiC! The shop is phenomenal!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.