IW STi Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

So you guys might have seen my little desert photo set but if not this is my new baby. 2004 WRB with 22xxx all original miles. The product of some midlife crisis purchase I'm sure. I was told that it was one of the first 100 in the US though I've been unable to confirm that. The body has some rough spots but it's an 8 year old car so I'm not that worried but I plan to correct the major dents and scratches. So this will be my journal of what I'm doing to her and the progress. :woot:

Mods:
Cobb AP OTS Stg 1 ACN
AP holder*
Invidia N1 Street catback
Invidia Catless DP*
26mm Hotchkis adjustable rear swaybar
Whiteline solid endlinks
Perrin Stout Mounts
Ebay V Limited front lip*
Whiteline front roll center kit
Prosport oil pressure and Boost gauge*
Clutchmasters stage 2 Kevlar clutch*
Kartboy short throw shifter
Kartboy shifter bushings
JDM taillight mod
Flossy Redhead shift knob
Alpine speakers*
Pioneer head unit*
Killer B radiator shroud*
RokBlokers mudflaps with STi logos

* yet to be installed

So after some poking around throwing together a quick mod WANT list.

practical
ss brake lines
front sway bar
air oil sep
intake
coilovers

bling
rear diffuser
06-07 style roof spoiler
maybe a wider wheel/tire package thinking Rota SVN 18x8.5
wingless trunk
WRC style fenders

Attachments

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Kinda forgot about this journal. Oops.
Ok, laziness and cold be damned. Put the N1 street on last week, love it. Not obnoxious and good deep rumble. Last night and today I got the kartboy ss and bushings in. Short throw was easy besides getting roll pin out. Shift linkage was too easy and I paid for it with the rear shifter bushing. Bolts didn't want to bite but finally got them. Now to the next project.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Doc's 04 WRB STi is in Ohio.

Currently deployed to Afghan so I'm currently paying on the car and buying a few mods here and there. It's gonna be like xmas when I get home with all the boxes waiting on me. Drove her back to Ohio instead of storing her in the desert, hit 30,000 miles on the clock. The Sti is not a long trip car as the lack of radio and sounds of the road got old by New Mexico. Plan to drop the new clutch in before bringing the car back to California so I can break it in on the trip back.

Some pictures from Ohio.

Snow

Saying goodbye.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re: Doc's 04 WRB STi is in Ohio.

Currently deployed to Afghan so I'm currently paying on the car and buying a few mods here and there. It's gonna be like xmas when I get home with all the boxes waiting on me. Drove her back to Ohio instead of storing her in the desert, hit 30,000 miles on the clock. The Sti is not a long trip car as the lack of radio and sounds of the road got old by New Mexico. Plan to drop the new clutch in before bringing the car back to California so I can break it in on the trip back.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/601530_4570036935745_156927914_n.jpgWhere in Aghan are you? I'm in Kabul at Camp Phoenix right now. Small world huh?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts