IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Creeper v.02
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Water Flouridation has some serious concerns to human health and safety, including lowering your child's IQ. Here are a couple interesting articles I have read during the weekend. Scary to think of the shit being fed most Americans in today's modern time.

Iceland

http://www.fluoridealert.org/prof-statement.pdf

·
Registered
13,105 Posts
Wow. You have to drink flouride in such high quantities to do any damage that the overwhelming majority of studies state there is no danger.

Couple that with the studies that show that Americans are generally underhydrated anyway, and what you have is a furor over nothing.

That said, I have this at home:

Rhino whole house water filter system EQ-300 by Aquasana

But that's to remove the chlorine and benzene from the ground water pollution from the railroad.

·
pwn n00bs
18,213 Posts
i also have a brand new water filtration system in my house due to the high levels of arsonic in the water where i live. my water tastes yummy.

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
Sigh.. I suppose everyone before water filters died nasty horrible deaths because of it..

I drink tap water on the daily (at least a gallon) so ill let you know when I die.

·
Creeper v.02
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fluoride is meant to be applied topical and not consumed. This is why you aren't supposed to eat your toothpaste. So consuming it should not be necessary, and certainly avoided if it is not FDA regulated or safe.

Water Fluoridation = Profitable Toxic Waste Disposal!
China, in contrast, does NOT allow water fluoridation because it's too toxic and causes damage, according to their studies. Instead, the waste product from their phosphate fertilizer industry is shipped to the United States, where we add it to our water supply!
This is a very important point: the fluoride added to your water is NOT pharmaceutical grade. It's a toxic industrial waste product, which is also contaminated with lead, arsenic, radionucleotides, aluminum and other industrial contaminants.
About 75 percent of Americans get fluoridated water, and just over 65 percent have artificially fluoridated water with hydrofluorosilicic acid; the toxic waste product from phosphate industries. Meanwhile, naturally occurring fluoride is found in many water supplies, especially in volcanic regions and areas with harder water.
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) does not distinguish between these two types of fluoride, but they should.
Naturally occurring fluoride in hard water areas often has a calcium fluoride. Calcium and fluoride bond very well and are not absorbed well by your body. Hydrofluorosilicic acid, on the other hand, dissolves easier and is absorbed by your body at a greater rate.
Natural calcium fluoride is about 1,000 times less toxic than hydrofluorosilicic acid or sodium fluoride, and this is because your body can't absorb nearly as much. (Note: Sodium fluoride is pharmaceutical grade fluoride, which is used in most studies, but NOT the kind added to water supplies.)
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/10/11/dr-bill-osmunson-on-fluoride.aspx

·
Registered
859 Posts
unless you're drinking water from a mountain creeks and eating strictly organic food, you consume many chemicals in your foods and fluids every day, fluorinated water is the least of your problems.

·
Registered
13,105 Posts
unless you're drinking water from a mountain creeks and eating strictly organic food, you consume many chemicals in your foods and fluids every day, fluorinated water is the least of your problems.
I do eat organic foods from my garden and I do drink from rocky mountain creeks and I"ll tell you what, giardia is worse than flouride. :tup:

Also, the chinese won't put it in their water, but they put formaldehyde in our drywall. :rolleyes:

I don't trust ANYTHING china does or doesn't do.

·
Registered
859 Posts
I do eat organic foods from my garden and I do drink from rocky mountain creeks and I"ll tell you what, giardia is worse than flouride. :tup:

Also, the chinese won't put it in their water, but they put formaldehyde in our drywall. :rolleyes:

I don't trust ANYTHING china does or doesn't do.
Touché lol, but you can boil your water before you drink it to kill giardia and most other micro organisms. If you really wanted to you could also precipitate the fluoride with some chemistry skills and filtration. you can also buy one of those high end water filtration systems that use reverse osmosis or similar technology if you want pure water. You could also set up a distilling apparatus, theres lots you could do.
I'm glad you eat organic, I try to as much as possible as well. But my point was most people don't, most people eat fast food, preprepared food, stuffed with preservatives and chemicals, meats loaded with growth hormones and antibiotics, fruits and vegetables covered in pesticides (which surprise, that splash or water "rinse" you did didnt remove much of anything) and genetically modified, diet foods and sugar free crap loaded with aspartame which toxifies your liver, absurds amount of sodium, so on and so forth. And the Chinese, have you ever been in a Chinese super market? Never have I seen such a variety of preserved foods. Not to mention you frequent drinkers destroying all your organs and smokers as well. All that makes fluoride in the water doesn't seem so bad.

·
Registered
13,105 Posts
Touché lol, but you can boil your water before you drink it to kill giardia and most other micro organisms. If you really wanted to you could also precipitate the fluoride with some chemistry skills and filtration. you can also buy one of those high end water filtration systems that use reverse osmosis or similar technology if you want pure water. You could also set up a distilling apparatus, theres lots you could do.
I'm glad you eat organic, I try to as much as possible as well. But my point was most people don't, most people eat fast food, preprepared food, stuffed with preservatives and chemicals, meats loaded with growth hormones and antibiotics, fruits and vegetables covered in pesticides (which surprise, that splash or water "rinse" you did didnt remove much of anything) and genetically modified, diet foods and sugar free crap loaded with aspartame which toxifies your liver, absurds amount of sodium, so on and so forth. And the Chinese, have you ever been in a Chinese super market? Never have I seen such a variety of preserved foods. Not to mention you frequent drinkers destroying all your organs and smokers as well. All that makes fluoride in the water doesn't seem so bad.
You bet! :tup:

·
Registered
13,105 Posts
Never take ANY advise from a smoker.

Words to live by.....
Maybe not health advise, but ANY advice? That's a little suspect. I'd reckon there are some smokers that could advise you in any number of subjects and be correct.

·
Creeper v.02
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Never take ANY advise from a smoker.

Words to live by.....
:lol:

All of this is population control. Kill off people with all the shit in foods and water to slow the growth of mankind :cool:

·
Registered
13,105 Posts
^^ That. I think war is better for population control, plus, it doesn't really fuck around with genetics, like chemicals do.

·
Registered
64 Posts
The tinfoil hat brigade is still strong in this thread.....

Granted, a smoker can state a fact just as well as a sane person - it's their opinions that are suspect and therefore their advise. Just a lesson I picked up in my long life....

I eat whatever I like, steak, MacDonalds, beer, avoid anything organic, drink plenty of diet soda (yes, aspartame, love it!) and just retired with zero sick time in the last thirty seven years. Had the flu once, but I was off for Xmas, so no foul.

Modern food and flouridated water won't make you sick, but your mind sure can.....

·
Registered
110 Posts
I'm going to respond to this thread and try not to stir up things too much considering how butt-hurt/defensive people get when you say things that go against our Gov. and everything we know/been spoon-fed our whole lives....;)

Wow. You have to drink flouride in such high quantities to do any damage that the overwhelming majority of studies state there is no danger.

Couple that with the studies that show that Americans are generally underhydrated anyway, and what you have is a furor over nothing.
LOL...
So something that is toxic to our bodies has no effect on us in LOW quantities but does in high quantities? Sounds pretty ignorant to me. I bet your one of the many people that think mercury, which is ETREMELY toxic out of your mouth, is more than safe in it huh? :rolleyes:

Fluoride is meant to be applied topical and not consumed. This is why you aren't supposed to eat your toothpaste. So consuming it should not be necessary, and certainly avoided if it is not FDA regulated or safe.

Water Fluoridation = Profitable Toxic Waste Disposal!
China, in contrast, does NOT allow water fluoridation because it's too toxic and causes damage, according to their studies. Instead, the waste product from their phosphate fertilizer industry is shipped to the United States, where we add it to our water supply!
This is a very important point: the fluoride added to your water is NOT pharmaceutical grade. It's a toxic industrial waste product, which is also contaminated with lead, arsenic, radionucleotides, aluminum and other industrial contaminants.
About 75 percent of Americans get fluoridated water, and just over 65 percent have artificially fluoridated water with hydrofluorosilicic acid; the toxic waste product from phosphate industries. Meanwhile, naturally occurring fluoride is found in many water supplies, especially in volcanic regions and areas with harder water.
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) does not distinguish between these two types of fluoride, but they should.
Naturally occurring fluoride in hard water areas often has a calcium fluoride. Calcium and fluoride bond very well and are not absorbed well by your body. Hydrofluorosilicic acid, on the other hand, dissolves easier and is absorbed by your body at a greater rate.
Natural calcium fluoride is about 1,000 times less toxic than hydrofluorosilicic acid or sodium fluoride, and this is because your body can't absorb nearly as much. (Note: Sodium fluoride is pharmaceutical grade fluoride, which is used in most studies, but NOT the kind added to water supplies.)
[URL="http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/10/11/dr-bill-osmunson-on-fluoride.aspx"]http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/10/11/dr-bill-osmunson-on-fluoride.aspx[/URL]
I'm happy you posted this Midevil! I have some knowledge on this topic involving China...
I work for a company called "Organic Technology International." Aside from having a very large farm, we also have a large manufacturing plant where we produce TONS (Literally) of Soil Conditioners and Fertilizers for Organic growing and polluted soil correction. We can pretty much make anything grow anywhere and specialize in "Nutrient-Dense Food". Organic is not enough to put it plainly. You can go anywhere these days and buy Organic food but just because it is Organic doesn't mean it is grown properly.
Anyway, We ship all over the world, including a recent 22 Ton shipment (one of many) to the deserts of Kuwait. Which was funded by members of the "Banking Industry" here in America... Some of you may catch/understand what i mean by that. Now that you have the slightest idea of what i do i'll tell you a little bit about China and that Midevil is 100% correct.
Along with mining for different minerals etc etc here in the US, We have recieved TONS of Phosphate directly from China. The owner of "OTIUSA" was directly affiliated with the Chinese's fertilizer industry and has made many many business deals with them. He flew out to their facilities more than a few times and saw first hand the manufacturing process' involved. The whole situation is sickening to say the least.
When the owner was questioned in regards to the health concerns of Fluoride by my boss he replied (not in exact words of course),
"Do you realize how much money i'd spend to properly dispose of this stuff? I'd be stupid NOT to sell it, instead i can make more money on top of what i'm making with you! You and I are both business men, take care of yourself and your family, that is all that matters."
:clap: Don't you just love this world? Initially, they introduced Fluoride into our water supply in very very low doses to study reactions. PPM (Parts Per Million). The amount that it has increased to nowadays is beyond alarming. And their tactics to make people believe it is GOOD for us is disgusting. Have you seen the bottled water for Babies w/Fluoride added for strength?? Go to WalMart and see for yourself.
If the majority of the population hear things like this and look at us like were crazy and stupid, but don't open a book or research the truth for themselves... what does that make them?

Don't even get me started on chemtrails contaminating even our safest-looking remote areas lol

The tinfoil hat brigade is still strong in this thread.....

Granted, a smoker can state a fact just as well as a sane person - it's their opinions that are suspect and therefore their advise. Just a lesson I picked up in my long life....

I eat whatever I like, steak, MacDonalds, beer, avoid anything organic, drink plenty of diet soda (yes, aspartame, love it!) and just retired with zero sick time in the last thirty seven years. Had the flu once, but I was off for Xmas, so no foul.

Modern food and flouridated water won't make you sick, but your mind sure can.....
Count your blessings because I can assure you living that way won't be picture perfect forever. But what do i know, I'm just an average Joe along with the majority of us sheeple who believe Cancer is a genetic disorder that strikes us all randomly right lol?
ALL of us should avoid toxic intake to the best of our ability. It is IMPOSSIBLE to avoid 100% but the best we can is all we can do. Also cleansing is extremely important. Hate me all you want IDGAF, My mind is as clear as it gets and much more informed than you appear to be. Cheers

Have you ever checked out infowars.com? They have done a few articles on the subject with non biased scientific results.
This guy speaks truth^^

On the food topic, I highly suggest anyone who may be interested in this type of stuff check out "Food Matters". It is a great, very well put together entry-level documentary that discusses the importance of food. It is available on NETFLIX!
I'd love to hear back from any of you that have/will watch this film.

-Beach

1 - 20 of 41 Posts