IW STi Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Re: FYI on STi rotors.

now i loved the morretts for the bugeyed wrx, but egads! i'm sure they'd fit, but i wouldn't even think of it. the new '04 eyes are really "purdy" in my opinion. are these HID? the description doesn't say so. additionally, they not DOT legal. too many strikes...

·
Registered
270 Posts
? Group Buy: Volk/Work Wheels, & Hawk/Porterfield Brake

yeah they gotta be DOT approved especially in Va, also known as the Communiest of Virginia. :lol:

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
I don't see why they wouldn't fit, but at the same time, the regular JDM headlights that fit the WRX here won't fit the STi without modification...go figure.

Until they make a morette with projectors....I'm not going near those.

·
Registered
236 Posts
why does it seem to me that the headlight is missing a light?

I mean, in the normal light, there's the parking light, Low beam, turn signal, high beam... 4 in total,
this one only got 3

am I missing something?

:roll:

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
There are two bulbs in each of the big lamps.... but i think those are both for low/high beams. Probably no parking light....

·
Chuck taught me everything I know
504 Posts
snowrubber

CloNeGTS said:
I don't see why they wouldn't fit, but at the same time, the regular JDM headlights that fit the WRX here won't fit the STi without modification...go figure.

They need modification to mount the HID's.

·
Chuck taught me everything I know
504 Posts
CloNeGTS said:

They need modification to mount the HID's.

·
Drive True
6,829 Posts
ugghh it looks like it's going back to the bug eyed look...but this time a SPIDER eyes look. the cluster in the bug eyed version is better...IMO

1 - 9 of 9 Posts