IW STi Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Allright, so here's my most recent dilemma. The previous owner of my car had a mishap with a gas pump and the front end of the car is in need of some help. I got the car with 18k for $21k, so I can't complain there, but now its really, really, bothering me. Chips, paint missing, scratches, and imperfections all over the bumper.

At the same time, I really, really want some 18' Rota Torques with Azenis 615s. The stock gold BBS have their fair share of chips and rashes too, and gold is attracting a little too much attention.

So, I need to prioritize. I know the prices are not on the same level, but I need to do one or the other. Do I get my bumper fixed, repainted, and put on a v limited replica lip? Or do I go for the Rotas and Falkens and roll on 18s with my new RCE springs?

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
get the new bumper and fix all that stuff before u do any mods cause . . . dude ur cars F ed up lol . . . fix it and then . . . keep the bbs lol dont downgrade . . . :notsure:

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The cars not "F ed up", daawwwggg, but I'm just getting OCD about small chips and scratches in the bumper and wear and tear on the BBS' after 4 years. A non-enthusiast wouldn't look twice at either.

·
I'm Jim Halpert
8,245 Posts
ya i gotta agree id say get that stuff fixed and slap on a v limited lip and get springs. rims are more of a bling factor IMO but what good are rims when the cars all banged up

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bumper and v limited it is.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts