IW STi Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I posted a different dillema a while back, but the tables have turned. I have $2000 to spend and I'm torn.

My BBS are pretty shot to crap and not in the best cosmetic shape. Mechanically fine tho.

I wanted to get some 18 X 8 Rota torques with RT615s for $1500 for them, but am rethinking that.

I think I should get some RT615s for the stockers for $500, not worry about looks of my wheels, and spend the other $1500 on other things important like:

MadDad v2 Gauges: $500
V Limited Replica Lip: $220
SS Brake Lines: $100
Race pads: $400
Repaint Bumper: $300

So, wheels, tires and gauges to replace my well used BBS, or the above list? You guys are my heroes...

·
Registered
101 Posts
I don't care what anyone says- wheels DO make or break how a car looks....and most of your list is cosmetic upgrades(other than the lines and pads).....i would go for a new set of rims....and then save for the other stuff....thats just me personally.....I just got a set of 18" Rota Torques with some falkens/balanced/lugs for about 1400.00 shipped from subydude.....that would leave you with 600.00. Get the gauges(-500)....and then you can still get the break lines(-100.00)....and then depending on your financial situation...get the pads next, when you get the money...and your lip and bumper painting down the road....just my .2 cents....do what you think would put a smile on your face...

·
Registered
13,137 Posts
evilSTi7 said:
if your rims will hold a seal, get new tires and spend the money on the other stuff.
:yeahthat:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts